CNN Is Not A News Organization

hillary-9-11-2016

Last week, CNN fired Dr. Drew for accurately reporting on Hillary’s health.

screen-shot-2016-09-11-at-9-51-15-am

‘Dr. Drew’ show canceled days after host’s negative speculation about Hillary Clinton’s health – The Washington Post

They were already very angry at him for saying that Trump’s mental health appeared to be just fine.

24 Responses to CNN Is Not A News Organization

1. R. Shearer says:

Surprisingly they reported on Hilliary’s medical episode that she suffered from at this morning’s 911 memorial. Of course they played it down. She’s recovering at Chelsea’s $10 million apartment. http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/hillary-clinton-health/index.html

From this, I take it that she is allergic to pollen, Trump and paying respect.

2. Windsong says:

It is peculiar that while waiting for the van, nobody was helping with her jacket, offering water, or fanning her. If I get “overheated,” that’s what I want my staff to do.

• R. Shearer says:

Peculiar isn’t it?

• Latitude says:

…and there were thousands of people there that didn’t get overheated

including Trump

• Windsong says:

Looked at the NWS site at Central Park. Closest observation to her departure from the 9/11 event was 9:51 EDT. T: 79F, H: 54%, W: 9/G28. Compared to recent days, a pleasant morning in NYC.

• Colorado Wellington says:

If Hillary’s getting hormone treatment for prostate cancer *) she may be suffering hot flashes …
      —–

*) Hormone Deprivation Symptoms in Men

Approved by the Cancer.Net Editorial Board, 07/2016

Men who receive hormone therapy for prostate cancer may experience symptoms of hormone deprivation. This is because hormone therapy lowers levels of testosterone and other male sex hormones called androgens. Although hormone therapy helps treat the cancer, it can cause several other side effects.

Relieving side effects is an important part of cancer care and treatment. This is called symptom management or palliative care. Talk with your health care team if you have any new symptoms or a change in symptoms.

Side effects and symptoms

A lack of testosterone can cause the following symptoms:

– Occasional hot flashes with severe sweating
      – Thinning of the bones, called osteoporosis
      – Decreased libido, or desire for sex
      – Erectile dysfunction, which is a problem with having or maintaining an erection
      – Fatigue
      – Depression or irritability

http://www.cancer.net/navigating- cancer- care/side- effects/hormone- deprivation- symptoms- men

3. David Blake says:

The medical records mention a thyroid problem. Clinton seems to have many of the symptoms of Hyperthyroidism:

Why the shades? Nobody else wore them. But with Hyperthyroidism you get a bulging eye effect. You also get sensibility to heat. Also loss of balance, memory loss, confusion, everything that Hilary seems to have.

Overheating is also an symptom, but note that nobody was sweating (inc Clinton), and nobody took off their jacket. You would’ve thought that to be the leader of the free world you have to be smart enough to take off your jacket if you are feeling hot..!

4. CheshireRed says:

All joking and partisanship aside, that lady doesn’t look in good enough health to be the leader of the free world. The job cannot be handed to someone whose well-being is in doubt.

• Latitude says:

oh she’s perfectly fine to be our leader…

Just that she can only have meetings for 10 mins..when the temp is between 72 and 76…and not before 11am or after 1pm

• RAH says:

Seems to me that there is a good chance that she won’t make it through this campaign without being exposed at a time and place where it can’t be obscured so that even the blind can see. If it happens, then she’s done. And I hope it does.

5. Latitude says:

Why am I thinking Weekend at Bernies?

6. Loren says:

The Clinton News Network….only the news fit to benefit Clintons.

That said, I don’t think she’s healthy enough to make it to November. Like climate fraud, eventually you can no longer hide the truth.

7. Robertv says:

So a Burqa would be out of the question.

8. Gail Combs says:

Good grief, I am only a couple years younger than Hillary and spent the day (12 hours) in heavy physical labour in up to 93 °F and ~80% humidity and I thought it was a rather pleasant day!

Hillary is one sick puppy if she can not do a simple outing in decent weather.

• TedL says:

Now we hear that it was “stiflingly hot.” from an AP (By LISA LERER and JULIE PACE From Associated Press September 11, 2016 10:14 PM EST) story:

Clinton spent about 90 minutes at the 9/11 event Sunday, standing alongside numerous other dignitaries, including New York’s Democratic senators, Chuck Schumer and Kirstin Gillibrand. The weather was warm and humid in New York on Sunday, and there was a breeze at the crowded memorial plaza during the ceremony.

Rep. Joe Crowley, D-N.Y., said he spent time before the ceremony chatting with Clinton and watching her sign autographs and take pictures. He said he was standing behind her during the remembrance and “she did not seem out of the ordinary at all.”

“It was stiflingly hot. I was sweating through my shirt,” Crowley said. “I had to leave myself. I drank about a gallon of water.”

• Gail Combs says:

What complete bovine feces from the press.

Hubby is a few years older than Trump and I am a few years younger than Hitlery and we both were out working all day yesterday in hot humid N.C.

Did we suck down water? Yes. But it wasn’t as if we had an IV hooked up. And we were by no means the only retirees working all day in the sun yesterday.

Come to think of it I have not seen anyone collapse there from the heat for the last decade or so with a venue of about 60,000 a weekend. (Did see one ambulance for a heart attack)

• gator69 says:

The temperature was reported to be 79F at the time of her collapse, and the high was only 82F!

Since when is 79F “stifling”? And why did nobody take off a jacket? I watched the names being read and did not see one person who appeared to be hot and/or bothered from the weather.

9. gregole says:

She should quit the race if she is in such bad shape. My mother, may she rest in peace, died of pneumonia after have Parkinson’s disease for some years. I took care of her in my house the last few years of her life. It is a totally debilitating condition.

If Madame Clinton is ill like that, she should quit the race for the good of the nation. And find someone to care for her.

• cdquarles says:

Pneumonia took my mom’s sister years after a severe stroke almost three years ago now. My mom passed away this past March. She’d had multiple strokes over the years and my sister and I took care of her during the last years of her life, of which were 24/7 care, though not bedridden, after several falls that broke both of her hips and her pelvis. (I have had two more deaths since hers, in my family.)

10. Jimmy Haigh says:

I still think that if the Democrats win Obama will slip in for a third term.

11. If it weren’t for the Libertarian Party platform changing national jurisprudence via 45 years worth of spoiler votes, those photos could have been confiscated on the spot and none of us would ever have seen them.