If You Wanted To Destroy A Country, How Would You Do It?

Suppose you were an old billionaire who made your living by speculating on and then wrecking currencies, and you wanted to destroy the most powerful nation on earth. How would you do it?

You could hire a brainless former politician to propagate a fake theory which required the country cut off its most essential lifeline – energy. Then you could pay a bunch of fake academics to push your scam. Then you could hire an army of useful fake news idiots to propagate this theory 24×7, and censor anyone who disagrees. And as your plan failed, you would have these useful idiots make their story even more ridiculous every day.

The electoral college is thwarting our ability to battle global warming – The Washington Post

They made one fatal mistake though. Al Gore invented the Internet, and allowed us to spread factual information.

19 Responses to If You Wanted To Destroy A Country, How Would You Do It?

1. gator69 says:

From within.

2. Robertv says:

And don’t forget to invite a foreign army with a fake religion.

3. Tim A says:

The weird thing about Soreass is he was supposedly in the Nazi youth and he’s Jewish….
    What gives?!!

4. TA says:

Soros should be investigated by Trump’s AG.

5. Gail Combs says:

If I wanted to destroy a country I would:

1. Ship that country’s military and trade secrets to the Country’s enemy. link

2. I would allow leveraged buyouts/hostile takeovers to strip the wealth from successful domestic business placing formerly debt free businesses under a crushing load of debt. I would also allow foreign interests to buy up businesses, land and lobby the government.

3. I would massively increase regulatory burden and the cost of energy. Federal regulations have lowered real GDP growth by 2% per year since 1949 and made America 72% poorer

4. I would shutdown domestic mining, logging and farming via regulations and lawsuits.

5. I would make trade deals that allowed other countries to undercut the prices of domestic goods.

6. I would flood the country with third world immigrants, who a comfortable with a corrupt totalitarian government, to compete for what ever jobs are left. I would then give them the vote and entice them with freebies.

7. Not only would I allow companies to hire illegal aliens I would REQUIRE companies to hire them. link and have my tax department turn a blind eye to fraud practised by illegals to avoid paying taxes. (A twenty year old claiming 10 kids for example.)

8. I would give illegals first priority to government housing, food stamps, healthcare AND require schools to teach in the foreign language. Illegal Immigrants Get Over $1,200 More In Welfare Benefits Than American Families A Year

9. I would pack the school system with Marxist atheists and I would attack the Christian Church, Christian morals and ethics turning the next generation into ‘ferals’ instead of civilized humans who contribute to society.

10. I would have the Ministry of Truth and academia censor any opposing arguments and instead shout down ANYONE who protested my efforts. Calling them ‘Climate Den1ers’ anti-science, irrational zealots, islamophobes, racists and all the other Ad Hominem attacks we see used.

• Robertv says:

Don’t forget to infiltrate and control the main political parties so it doesn’t matter who the people vote for.

Republicans control both the House and the Senate.

• Gail Combs says:

Thanks, I forgot about the Uni-party.

The chief problem of American political life for a long time has been how to make the two congressional parties more national and international. The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead the two parties should be almost identical, so the that American people can ‘throw the rascals out’ at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy.

Quote from Tragedy and Hope, 1966 by Carroll Quigley, member of Council on Foreign Relations and mentor to Bill Clinton.

This is why we get red herrings tossed up like Abortion or Gay Marriage or Boys/Men in girls showers and bathrooms.

The Uni-party doesn’t give a rat’s behind about those issues but they are great rabbits to send the voters chasing after as they proceed to dismantle the country.

Notice how Trump stayed away from all three of those subjects no matter how many times the Ministry of Truth tossed them up to tried and derail the conversation about the economy, trade deals, immigration, Obummercare and the Constitution.

6. rh says:

I would give my left testicle to see Tony Heller nominated to be the next NOAA Administrator.

• Gail Combs says:

So would I. In the spring I will have lots of left testicles to offer up to the thousand little gods.

• I second that Tony nomination, but will understand if he prefers to not associate with the parasitical infestation that The Kleptocracy has degenerated into since adoption of the 16th and 18th Amendments.

• Gail Combs says:

Hank, WE are responsible because WE the People fell asleep at the wheel.

It finally looks like WE the People are now awake but it is up to US to continue the fight. We have to watch legislation like a hawk and scream bloody murder when they try to slip stuff pass at the local, state or federal level.

We have to infiltrate the Republican party at the local and state and even federal level. Often the District/Precinct Chairs are vacant because they are volunteer.

The site for my state is down for maintenance, so here is Texas:

7. A Deplorable says:

It’s official!

98% of Americans don’t rate environment as their #1 issue according to latest 2016 Gallup poll even though 97% of scientists think global warming is a some kind of future existential threat to the planet and mankind.

8. I would use pseudoscience and mysticism to institute prohibitionism, invent victimless “crime” and ban scientific research so nobody could disprove the lies. State and federal men with guns would then fan out in all directions and take what isn’t theirs under the guise of prohibitionist civil asset forfeiture, lustily gunning down children, dogs and brown people in the line of duty. When the economy crashes as money disappears from banks and brokerages to escape confiscation I would blame freedom and selfishness. Then when another band of looters sought to use similar pseudoscience to ban energy, I would act all shocked and angry at their dishonesty and arrogance!

9. Mughal says:

I Think We Should Not Try To Destroy Any One Or Any Country. We Must Keep Our Country Protected, Safe and Strong.

10. Aohd amir says:

be safe and avoid negetive mentionlity.