What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

I used to live a few miles from the NSA. I might have met one other Republican while I lived there.

10 Responses to What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

1. Pathway says:

This is Soviet style politics run by a shadow DNC government. Was there a FISA warrant issued to spy on Flynn or the Trump campaign? According to this source liberalsociety.com/breaking-fbi-issues-fisa-warrant-on-donald-trump/
    there was one.

2. Pathway says:

Long prison sentence should follow for those who committed this crime.

3. Latitude says:

The Cost of a Border Wall vs. the Cost of Illegal Immigration

…..stopping just 9% pays for the wall

Based on the NAS data, illegal border-crossers create an average fiscal burden of approximately $74,722 during their lifetimes, excluding any costs for their U.S.-born children. If a border wall stopped between 160,000 and 200,000 illegal crossers — 9 to 12 percent of those expected to successfully cross in the next decade — the fiscal savings would equal the $12 to $15 billion cost of the wall.

4. Ross says:

This is a good watch ( one of Bill Still’s reports). I hope the ex AG is right and Sessions gets it going quickly.President Trump needs to them who is in charge.

5. RAH says:

I listened to Trumps press conference this afternoon while driving up on I-65. If you missed it then you really missed something. It was magnificent. Trump said things that we have waited for a US president to say for, well……….., forever! And he did it in a civil and measured manner and didn’t duck a thing. Well over an hour long but worth every minute.

BTW Tony when I was in most sig int came out of the NSA. That’s their job. And since were talking about an FISC authorized wiretap then I would assume that they are the ones the listened in. However I would assume that they report what they gather or send transcripts with the CIA. So thus assume that the leak(s) could have come from within either agency. But damn it there just can’t be THAT many people privy to that kind of stuff!

6. RAH says:

Great quote from a guy that was sunk by fake news:
    “I won’t say that the papers misquote me, but I sometimes wonder where Christianity would be today if some of those reporters had been Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.” -Barry Goldwater

7. Gail Combs says:

If you want to have some fun, call your Congress critters and ask them when the impeachment hearings will start. When they stutter about President Trump correct them and tell them NO, I mean McCain and Waters.

Since the Flynn affair, ‘Russian Sanctions’ and the Logan Act are in the news this is the appropriate time.

Russian hackers prank phone call to senator McCain

It leaves no doubt about McCain’s involvement in the Russian-Ukraine mess. He is negotiating with a foreign government (or thinks he is) WITHOUT permission from the president. I really wish someone would arrest the SOB for this but at least we can yank some chains.

Maxine Waters (D-CA) told reporters she wants Donald Trump impeached.

She had the same prank played on her, the same negotiating with a foreign government, same impeachable offence.

In United States v. Curtiss-Wright Export Corp. (1936), Justice Sutherland wrote in the majority opinion:

[T]he President alone has the power to speak or listen as a representative of the nation. He makes treaties with the advice and consent of the Senate; but he alone negotiates. Into the field of negotiation the Senate cannot intrude, and Congress itself is powerless to invade it.