Hot New Publication

Includes a chapter by Jennifer Marohasy and myself.

new-climate-skeptic-book-will-set-the-record-straight/

27 Responses to Hot New Publication

1. gator69 says:

Trump should have the Department of Education place a large order, to replace some very badly outdated textbooks.

• Robertv says:

Trump should abolish the Department of Education.

Look what it has done in the hands of the wrong people.

• gator69 says:

I have advocated for abolishing the DOE for many years, but since it isn’t going anywhere, we can at least update some textbooks.

2. gregole says:

Awesome – can’t wait to get a copy!

3. Pathway says:

Darn. Thought it was going to be a publication with naked women.
    Should be a good read, anyway.

4. Robert says:

Great work Tony and I will certainly be getting a copy

5. Allen Eltor says:

I’m a scientist. I don’t have anything in my home with the names of Roy Spencer, Anthony Watts, or Joanne Nova on them.

They’re “Magic Makes The Sky Git Hot” hicks. Straight up. Faking it like they ”believe” in science,

then making whack-a-fuggin-doodle class claims about how “WayLe, Yew Don’t understayund, thuh basick signts uh this is REELE yaW!”

I wouldn’t let those 3 on property I own to wash fleet trucks.

• Rah says:

So you don’t pay any attention to the YEAH temperature data set nor it’s code.
      I’m a truck driver and I wouldn’t let a “scientist” who claimed to know something about climate and didn’t know about or use the YEAH data any where near my rig.

• AndyG55 says:

You are absolutely NO sort of scientist.

You are a “believer” in an unsupportable religious cult.

Nothing more, nothing less.

• AndyG55 says:

I’ve seen some of your RANTS elsewhere.

Incomprehensible PSYCHOdelics, for sure. !!

• Aurora Svant says:

You’re no scientist.

• AndyG55 says:

Actually, from his posts on other sites, I think he is someone who carries out experiments with new illicit substances.

That probably makes him a scientist, at least in what is left of his mind.

• AndyG55 says:

ps. If he/she returns, you will probably get an inkling of what I mean. ;-)

6. Rah says:

#@&* phone spell checker! UAH!

7. Griff says:

I wouldn’t know you had written a chapter from the write up on Watts Up:

Perhaps you should nip over there and mention it…

• Rah says:

Your feeble attempt to promote discord among skeptics is as naive and transparent as the source.

• gator69 says:

Ms Griff, skeptics do what they do for science, and not for notoriety and money like your warmist priests. Besides, Tony’s name appears on the cover, which is right at the top of the post.

Is Ms Griff really more concerned about Tony getting credit for his chapter in this book, than she is about children who will starve to death today? I mean if she really cared about people, all people, she would cease and desist her ridiculous alarmism immediately and apologize for being part of the CAGW genocide.

We will see with her next post!

Just what is it about poor brown people that Ms Griff hates so much?

• Advocatus Diaboli says:

“Just what is it about poor brown people that Ms Griff hates so much?”

That is a FANTASTIC angle. Skeptics could use it to cause mass cognitive dissonance throughout the Left, pitting warmism against inequality/victimhood.

Reminds me of a story I read about in the news years ago, some lawsuit about Native Americans wanting to hunt for whales, and wondering how a good lefty would choose between Indians and whales.

• AndyG55 says:

The damage and suffering that the AGW agenda has caused around the world in 1st world, but ESPECIALLY in third world countries, needs to be brought to people’s notice.

• AndyG55 says:

Is little-minded griff seeking attention again.?

Poor lonely little griff.