Nobel Laureate/Sex Abuser Says The Arctic Has Been Ice Free Since 2014

Gore: Polar ice cap may disappear by summer 2014

It is unfair that Bill Clinton gets so much publicity for his sex crimes, when his vice-president was an equal opportunity sex abuser.

08 Jul 2010, 4 – Manitowoc Herald-Times at Newspapers.com

6 Responses to Nobel Laureate/Sex Abuser Says The Arctic Has Been Ice Free Since 2014

1. arn says:

It is one of those amazing mysteries of your country,
    that-
    as long as you belong to the “right” party
    neither the MSM nor the Judges care about your crimes
    and impunity is the law.
    Then you can destroy countries,stage wars
    and overthrow governments
    (i’m talking to you Heinz Kissinger&Obama)
    or leave the Bodycount the Clintons left behind with people who stood in their way-and noone cares.
    Impunity is the law and you get gentled.

2. Kris Johanson says:

Threw his whole body face down over the top of her? I don’t want to eat Thanksgiving dinner any more, thank you

3. GeologyJim says:

“One [liberal friend] asked her to “Just suck it up [eeewww]; otherwise the world’s going to be destroyed from global warming””

Ahhh, the STUPID is strong with that one

I can’t think of AG anymore without “crazed sex poodle” coming to mind [heh-heh]

4. garyh845 says:

Bill Clinton getting attention? I don’t know Tony (but humor angle taken); right smack in the final run-up to last year’s election, the national main-stream media kept their reporters off of this very credible account. Breitbart got the interview, and there were a couple of web stories, like here, but nothing carried in the main media:

Oct 19, 2016 – Ex-Arkansas reporter accuses Bill Clinton of sexual assaults:
    Here: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/former-tv-reporter-accuses-bill-clinton-of-sexual-assault-229987

And here: thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301765-ex-arkansas-reporter-accuses-bill-clinton-of-groping-her

MILLWEE: “He [Bill Clinton] came in [to the editing room] behind me, started hunching me to the point that he had an orgasm.” He’s touching, trying to touch my breasts and I’m just sitting there very stiffly, just waiting for him to leave me alone. And I’m asking him the whole time, ‘Please do not do this. Do not touch me. Do not hunch me. I do not want this.’ And he finished doing what he was doing and walked out.

5. Lasse says:

There is a film about this “An inconvenient truth!”
    Now there is a follow up where he is trying to sell his enlarged ego.

6. wert says: