Another Climate Hockey Stick!

My YouTube video daily view count over the past 28 days.

23 Responses to Another Climate Hockey Stick!

1. arn says:

At first i thought:Hard Work pays off
    but then i realised:
    No red color at all.

Only red line hockey sticks are legitimate.
    I neither see a 97% consensus nor signs of armageddon or the apocalypse=unreliable&unscientific.
    What”s next?Trying to tell us that polar bears and arctic ice still exist
    and that New York isn’t flooded?

2. gregole says:

Great job Tony! Keep up the good work exposing this fraud. Slowly but steadily the Mann-Made Global-Warming scam is dying; this blog is a huge stake in its heart, but Trump pulling the cookie-jar away is also killing it.

3. LexingtonGreen says:

Nice! On another note, I am going to be getting one of those cameras that you have shortly. Have you investigated if there is a way where you get paid when people click through and actually buy the product? Nikon P900.

4. Freddy Boom-Boom says:

To what do you attribute the sudden spike? The late Dec/early Jan cold snap perhaps?

• arn says:

I guess it is the extreme cold as more and more people get fed up with wasting so much money for heating and living in snow and ice while they have been promised to have tropical temperatures and exotic fruit everywhere((while in fact the regions exotic foods can grow in the usa are shrinking due to colder climate))

The longer it stays cold the more his audience will increase.
      As soon as it gets warmer many people will lose interesst but his overall viewer base will be much bigger than before the very cold weather.

5. Jimmy Haigh says:

Excellent. I share them on FB. If we all did that it would also help. Could you add a FB share button in addition to the Tweet button?

6. Lance says:

wait until GISS ‘adjust’ the numbers!

• Extreme Hiatus says:

I suspect that YouTube was suppressing the numbers before. They were doing that. But I’m also thinking that part of this rise is real as I’ve been seeing more links to Tony’s stuff out there in internetland.

All good. People need to see these things. Short, powerful, graphic – ideal for the short attention span world out there.

• arn says:

They are even mass-deleting comments.
        I posted something on a tommy sotomayor channel 2 days ago.
        The first comment was deleted within few hours and the next day the second disappeared and out of 970+ comments only 630 remained.

• Gerald Machnee says:

With the GISS adjustment the blade will go out of sight.

7. Brett_McS says:

Hmmm. The (latest, excellent) interview with James Delingpole was on the 4th Jan. Could that have sparked this interest for some reason? I know that’s when I started watching the videos.

8. Robertv says:

Since you became an eagle.

9. John Silver says:

Always include the word NASA in the title and your views will skyrocket.

10. Mark Fife says:

I subscribed to your Youtube Channel about two weeks ago and started posting where I could. I don’t have many regular followers in my internet spaces but views can be as high as a 200 to 300 over the course of a couple of weeks. I don’t aggressively promote myself. I am not prolific either. I do what I do for me, for friends and family, and if anyone happens by that is cool.

However, every little bit helps.

If you want to see the horrible affects of global warming in Woodstock Georgia I show quite a bit of it in this music clip. I called it the Blazz Funk. We had about 9 inches of snow that day.

• Misanthropic Marc says:

Bump to Mark Fife. Same here. If we get the word out, by linking back to Tony’s blog, this will give his message a lift.

Don’t forget to donate cash, if so inclined. Money is motive energy. LOL

11. AZ1971 says:

I wish my retirement account was going up that much.

• Gator says:

Great time to invest!

• arn says:

I’m afraid your retirement account will skyrocket the same way as the global temperatures really do.
      But in your case it’s not only that there”ll be noone there to adjust your account up
      but inflation will also take its toll.

12. Misanthropic Marc says:

I have been using Tony’s lecture video to inform people on traditionally-liberal climate websites / blogs. Always respectful (mostly) and present the facts of the situation and include a link to Tony’s masterful material.

BTW, this stuff has baked my cousins noodle (he is a mix of practical and social progressive).

13. The death of last-gasp, Soviet-disintegration disinformation presented as Global Warming is much like the Solomon Asch experiment measuring the effect of a single defector from social pressure upon the ignorant-yet-opinionated. Pro-energy parties got exactly half the popular vote, and surviving Soviet warmunists and their dupes divided the remainder. This even outcome–far from a 97% mandate to shut down most power plants–summoned courage among the technical-but-timid and the forces of ignorant superstition are now dispersing under a hail of ridicule.