Two-Thirds Of Democrats Turn To AOC For Their Climate Science

67% of Democrats Think U.S. Has 12 Years to Fight Global Warming – Or Else – Rasmussen Reports®

11 Responses to Two-Thirds Of Democrats Turn To AOC For Their Climate Science

1. John F. Hultquist says:

We now have “Caller ID” and the ability to block calls.
    An unknown number caller needs to leave a message.
    We can call back, if we care.
    A call from anywhere that we suspect is ill advised — such
    as a survey or solicitation — warrants a “call block” click.

Not that I have any reason to disbelieve this 67% thing.

Anyway, if I were currently in the pooling business, I’d
    look for a new line of work.

• Rah says:

Do not disturb is what my phone is set on as I am settling down for a 10 he break in Evansville, IN. Only a call from my wife will wake me. On average there will have been two calls from solictors that will not disturb my break It’s the only way I can be certain of getting proper rest.

2. Taphonomic says:

87% of polls are complete garbage.
    77.3245% of all statistics are wrong.

3. Robertv says:

Like the Dragon Queen in game of thrones.

4. John of Cloverdale, WA, Australia says:
  5. Brodirt says:

Too funny; when she was resoundingly mocked she recanted her 12 year warning and said anyone who believed it had the brains of a turnip (she of course would know what that is like).

• arn says:

What is too funny,or too dangerous,
      is the fact that just a few month ago out of 100 mio democrats you could not find 3 who would have claimed that the world will end in 12 years and just a few month after she appeared 2/3 of them adjusted to their stupidity.
      These people would not think if their lives would depend on it.

Her btw i finaly found a video of her father.

6. arn says:

Well,finally i found some Videos with AOC where she has some good points,

7. Gator says:

97% of toddlers believe in Santa Claus.

Consider your audience.

8. GW Smith says:

Her expression says it all. The left hears, “And that’s the truth!” The right hears, “Come again?”

9. GCSquared says:

Not surprised, but still appalled.