Michael Moore Exposes The Green Energy Scam

Michael Moore confirms what skeptics have been saying about imaginary green energy for the past 12 years.

14 Responses to Michael Moore Exposes The Green Energy Scam

1. Anon says:

Tony,

Thanks for posting that!

One of the most twisted movies you will ever see, if you are not aware of what was going on. If you are, then it offers a great “I told you so moment” to all of your green environmental friends.

100% worth the time investment!

2. Steve Case says:

I sat through the whole think and I heard the word “nuclear” exactly once. I expect that future releases of Planet of the Humans will bleep that out.

It’s always useful to note what isn’t covered when dealing with propaganda.

So why did he avoid a discussion of nuclear power.

3. Old Grumpus says:

Just imagine if Tony H and Michael Moore joined forces to expose the CO2 misinformation that has caused this environmental destruction!

• Anon says:

Wow, that was funny. After watching the film, I was thinking the same thing!!! I wonder if that could happen over the South Boulder Wetlands? (lol)

• Robertv says:

Michael Moore still believes the Climate has a problem and people are to blame.
      He is still the same communist.

4. Margaret Smith says:

This is very good at trashing the whole concept of ‘Green energy’. Of course it is all dependent on the basic lie that CO2 is a pollutant so the genuine environmentalists have been hijacked by money worshippers.

Many of us are well aware that the globalists are doing enormous damage in the pursuit of more billions but how silly did those deluded greenie students sound?

Nuclear power was not even mentioned so one is left to assume that culling of humans will be necessary. But which humans and by whom? This is clearly the objective but idiots like Michael Moore won’t be among the chosen. Malthusians and eugenicists are in full cry here. Where were Paul Erlich and David Attenborough?

• james ferguson says:

Thank you for your comments. You took almost all the Words right out of my mouth. When you consider the entire thing is based on the False CO2 Premise to begin with, its just extra Pathetic. It makes you realize, not speaking up is not really an option anymore….if we just keep letting the Idiots run things and are too afraid to even speak up, its never going to get any better. Its like all of us have to give up our Comfort Zone and start to speak up. I cant stand Michael Moore but I appreciate his work here. Pleasant surprise. Miracles do happen I guess.

5. Robertv says:

Powerful. Make a copy before they remove it.

6. Vegieman says:

The scam of green energy, like climate alarmism, and a contrived pandemic are evidence of human depravity beyond comprehension. As much as most here would prefer not to hear these things from the source of this film, this documentary reveals a heartless, mindles, ruthless, barbaric condition of man that we all know cannot and will not continue. Tragically, this same dark side, another head of the same beast with a commission to deal with the “herd of elephants in the room”, is yet to be fully revealed. Are not the events being played out before our eyes merely the first act? But make no mistake, the origin of all this is deeper than the green movement, liberalism, socialism, or communism. These are merely the façade of an ordained means to reveal those that “received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved”. This is the strong delusion to expose those that prefer to believe a lie – those that “believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness”. There will be no hiding place down here.

7. Disillusioned says:

Thank you Tony. I finally had a chance to watch it in its entirety.

In addition to their desire to control and depopulate the human species (in order to save the planet, of course), I had no idea that the Save-the-Trees/Save-Our-Forests crowd was pushing deforestation and pushing tree-burning power plants as ‘Green Energy.’ But, since I became disillusioned, hardly anything surprises me anymore.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Green Energy.

8. Anon says:

The comments on this video are amazing… although I can’t share any of the sentiments they express.

All of the people commenting are the same ones who would call you a DENIER and supporter of BIG OIL, then shove Desmogblog.com down your throat for daring to post a link to a Tony Heller video, or try to tell them the same thing Michael Moore is now telling them.

I see them all, more as “nit-wit” enablers, who were bought off by global corporate because they could not be bothered to engage in any sort of critical thinking.

Oh, the poor Orangutan! Oh, the poor Joshua Tree! Like they really care? (Caring people invest a minimum amount of time to fact check what they are reading.)* They only have to look at themselves for this outcome, and their blind consumption of corporate media, all because a capital “D” came in front of the article.

*When I first showed up here a RCS, not that I suspected Tony Heller of anything, but I downloaded tons of the raw climate and tide gauge data and ran it through my own software, to double check Tony’s work. It was one of the things I thought I needed to do before sharing any posts from RCS. How many of those guys went back to desmogblog.com and did the same thing? I bet nary a one…

9. Michelle Yow says:

So…Michael Moore is NOW right…about this? And his other films….?

• Gator says:

Michelle, in case you cannot comprehend simple concepts, we are not discussing his other films right now. Care to comment on this film sweetie? LOL