1977 – Biden Didn’t Want His Kids Growing Up In A “Racial Jungle”

Joe Biden spends much of his time calling other people racists, apparently because he is projecting.

“Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this.”

• Joe Biden

Link

02 Aug 1977, 19 – The News and Observer at Newspapers.com

8 Responses to 1977 – Biden Didn’t Want His Kids Growing Up In A “Racial Jungle”

1. GeologyJim says:

Excellent catch!

Don’t count on the alphabet media to mention this – in the least.

[heh-heh]

2. Brian D says:

Looks like someone WOKE up on the right side of the bed.

On Behalf Of Environmentalists, I Apologize For The Climate Scare
    written by Michael Shellenberger

Seems Mike is an energy expert, and reviewer for the IPCC, and other orgs.

3. arn says:

Biden is a gift that keeps on giving
    (and of course the MSM will turn a blind eye on him as with Blackface Turdeau)

And i wonder what “miracle” will happen next to help him get ‘elected’-
    maybe some KKK member killing a black guy.

4. Mike says:

Biden was actually right, but like Neo (Matrix), he did not know why, nor did he know his party would be the cause.

5. OldCynic says:

And your point is ?
    People are allowed to change their views over a period of >40 years, you know !

I’m not a supporter of Mr Biden for the Presidency because of his _current_ views.
    However I don’t hold with criticising him for what he said and felt many years back, when the world was a different place.

• tonyheller says:

Biden spends most of his time calling other people racists. My point is that people like you should pay closer attention.

• Gator says:

The only reason Biden changed his tune was because he needed to, in order to keep his high paying “job”.

“In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

That was 2006.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,”

That was 2007.

“We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,” he said, before quickly adding, “Wealthy kids. Black kids. Asian kids.”

That was 2019.

“Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

That was a 6 weeks ago.

6. Lurch says:

I can’t wait to see the excuse-making roll in like a not-so-rapidly-rising tide.