The Empire Strikes Back

8 Responses to The Empire Strikes Back

1. Michael Spencer says:

Well said Tony!

But wait! We can’t have logic now, can we? It will spoil the narrative ….

2. Solar Mutant Ninjaneer says:

Here is a recent DOE report summary outlining the consequences of a US fracking ban. It won’t be pretty, even in the DOE’s estimation. It is hard for me to believe Biden is stupid enough to ban fracking, but then again…..

3. THX1138 says:

I’m happy to inform you that your newtube.app RSS feed has been restored. However, newtube.app will not post any of my comments. Did you order my comments to be shadow banned? My email is posted here. I would appreciate a reply.

4. Whatever misfortune befalls America, the one certainty is, it will be blamed on Trump. He will become the scapegoat for the consequences of all this idiocy. This time next year, the history of the past four years will be re-written. Hell, they were re-writing it when Trump was in office.

5. Luigi says:

I must say something about that.
    I cannot understand how washed brains can be when I hear sentences like” Trump caused wars” and/or “the situation in middle east worsened because of trump politics”.
    Opinions are opinions, facts are facts. One may have his own opinion, but how can anyone state that Trump made wars?
    He has been the first president in the last 30 years that has not begun any war. THIS IS A FACT, not an opinion.
    And still, the Dems are able to state the contrary.
    Still I heard yesterday on the Radio (here in Germany): “after 4 years of chaos eventually Biden entered the White House”.
    Years of chaos?
    If the media repeat everyday a nonsense, people eventually will think the nonsense is true just because it’s been repeated constantly.
    So some lobbies have understood it and own most of the press and media.

6. Richard says:

If oil is killing people (humans) why was the world population in 1870 approximately 1.2 billion worldwide to 7.7 billion in 2020 today at the beginning of oil usage.
    In 1850 circa the death rate for kids under 5 was 45%+-, the average life expectancy was 45. Now from 2000BC Egypt the life expectancy was 19, it took 3800 years for the life expectancy to up 26 years.
    With Oil now in use from say 1870 which is really early, closer to widespread use from 1900 to 2020 the life expectancy went from 45 to 75 a total of 30 years added in less than 120 years?
    World population in 1000 AD was 310,000,000
    World population in 1850 AD was 1.2 Billion so 850 years go jump 1 billion
    Time of Oil age population went from 1.2 Billion to 7.5 billion in 2020, less than 160+- years for population to jump 7 Xs faster
    China JOE is going to be GONE in 14 months- Pelosi is going to take him out

• James Henry says:

This is all good info. Thanks.

However, I do disagree with your prediction that Biden will last 14 months. My bet is he’ll be gone in 6 months. Left wing Politico did a story 1 day before inauguration that many of Biden’s handlers were concerned about his mental well being (or words to that effect). Victor Davis Hanson predicted that, once he was elected, a whisper campaign would start where the “insiders” share worries about Biden’s dementia and then the press starts to pounce and voila! Hail President Harris. The President they wanted all along.

7. Michael Moore says: