“Hottest June Ever”

7 Responses to “Hottest June Ever”

1. Chase The Cat says:

Apologies for thread crapping but I have some software issues with Hiding The Decline but cannot find a link to report problems as requested on the HTD page.

Please advise.

2. Terry Shipman says:

When the headlines screamed, “Hottest June Ever!” I knew it was fake. I knew Tony would set the matter straight. And he used my favorite weapon- history. In the mid 1930’s my grandfather lost his farm to foreclosure after a crop failure but managed to hang onto his house in town. A house I now own. So the matter really gets personal for me.

• Michael Peinsipp says:

The area I now live in, South Central KY, the temps in the 30’s was in the 100-110°F range!
      Tony is the one person who gave me the FACTS to fight and teach others what is factually happening with the Climate.

3. G W Smith says:

These little brain-dead college liberals who write these articles must hate your guts, Tony.

4. Conrad Ziefle says:

Hotter night temperatures is the first thing I’ve heard that makes me wonder if something is going on. My first thought is, I bet historical night temperatures are extremely limited, making it difficult to actually tell how night temperatures from the last decade compare to the 1920s.

5. Clyde says:

Mr. Heller,

Elizabeth Whitehouse wishes to debate you as regards your video here:

Yes, she’s a deluded climate kook… but she’s a high-profile climate kook who sorely needs another good boot-stomping… she’s apparently forgotten the last one I gave her which caused her to run away from CFACT for more than a year. LOL

So, when shall I tell her to show up at your website for the debate?

• Jessica+pohl says:

Also tell her to leave her blinkers and muzzle at home, and that social distancing won’t be of any help this time round.