“My Body My Choice”

Joe Biden says all Americans deserve the right to choose about issues affecting their health.

FACT SHEET: President Biden to Sign Executive Order Protecting Access to Reproductive Health Care Services | The White House

Excluded from this “right” are unborn children and anyone who doesn’t want to be forced to get a dangerous experimental injection in order to keep their job.

8 Responses to “My Body My Choice”

1. Martay says:

Excellent work

2. roaddog says:

We don’t need no stinking’ Cotstitution.

3. Move to China, North Korea or Iran, roaddog. There, they don’t have a Constitution and you will feel better.

4. Luigi says:

have you seen the video of the journalist asking women during a pro abortion protest if they consider “my body my choice” also when the mRNA vaccine is concerned? They have no answer. “It’s not the same situation” “I would not like to answer this question” and so on.

This is a “brain short circuit” (or how do you call that in English?)

Unfortunately I can’t find the video anymore

5. rah says:

Also excluded were those that wish easy access to Ivermectin for treatment/prophylaxis.

6. Ted Phillips says:

My body, my choice ? Problem is it is not your body being killed.

7. Lynne Balzer says:

Choice is a good thing, but not the choice to kill another human being.

8. William says:

What is it that Biden as an ex lawyer doesn’t understand about SCOTUS ? Seems he wants to be a dictator and if he and his woke acolytes don’t get their own way, no matter how off kilter it is, they then throw their teddy out the pram and won’t play until they do get their own way. And JB as a Catholic being pro abortion is bizarre. Time for his excommunication perhaps/