New Video : Boulder Bans Friendship

7 Responses to New Video : Boulder Bans Friendship

1. rah says:

We keep hearing that people are depressed because of the Pandemic.
    That’s the usual BS! People are depressed because they’re being oppressed by the measures taken by the leftists using COVID as an excuse.

Being a former SF soldier I am quite familiar with their tactics. The Special Forces Crest has the Latin Phrase “DE OPPRESSO LIBER” on it. https://www.soc.mil/USASFC/SFCrest.html

Though I am 65 years old, I am supplementing my existing armory with a new black rifle and stocking up on ammo. Have an eye appointment to get an exam and a new set of sports classes without coated lenses better suited for tactical shooting. The glasses I have now are not bad for the range but not suitable for tactical situations.

I will not live to see this Republic fall because, if and when the time comes, I will die fighting before that happens.

2. DANIEL SMEAL says:

New Mexico (with our dictatorial governor) is about as bad, if not worse, than CO. Our state parks have been closed for camping for many weeks now, while I believe in CO they were open. With camping spots being way more than 6 feet apart, I did not understand what the issue was. Insane!

3. Richard Yanda says:

Tony, please be reasonable. You are a scientist, a good scientist. We need you to fight the CO2 crazies and try to restore the correct use of the scientific method. The politics in this country, especially in a presidential year, go badly haywire. It doesn’t further the cause of doing sensible science to say things like, “Boulder Bans Friendship”. My alma mater hasn’t banned friendship. That sounds like a Fox News headline. Maybe Colorado has gone too far in the Covid fighting effort and Coloradans will suffer for a while. I still think good conclusions can’t be drawn until all the numbers are in and the virus has been beaten down with a vaccine. It’s fine to criticise Colorado for going overboard. Let’s stay on message.

• rah says:

Who’s numbers? Do you really believe that 200,000 Americans have died from Covid-19? Hell NO! That number is obviously inflated because:
      1. Anyone that died from flu like symptoms is included and an average of 66.1 deaths per 100,000 of those 65 or older during a typical flu season.
      2. Comorbidity, even when there are multiple problems, is disregarded.
      3. Hospitals have been financially incentivized to up their number of COVID cases and deaths.

4. John Sweeney says:

I wish I could repost some of your info but the videos make it tough to do that. Just fyi.

5. Gary Lockhart says:

However, the ban implemented by those brain dead nitwits on the Boulder County Commission does not apply to the growing horde of psychotic homeless living under the bridge at Boulder Junction and Goose Creek Parkway.