At This Point, What Difference Does It Make?

20 Responses to At This Point, What Difference Does It Make?

1. thurman Zhou says:

Why that’s the very definition of a peaceful protest that guy holding a weapon.
    By the way, when you think of a Republican, does Buffalo man come to mind?
    I was accused of being a racist this afternoon because I didn’t buy anything from the guy that was selling something. I wasn’t virtue signalling I guess. There is a sign up that says ” no solicitation “. To prove I’m not a racist I suppose I should leave later with the front door open. Just so I am politically correct.

2. Rory Forbes says:

Hilary Clinton is batshit crazy. She’s lost all semblance of reality.

• Robert L Gipson says:

Re: Clinton’s reply, “At this point, what difference does it make?,” back in 2013 I proffered an online comment that Ted Bundy should have used that same line, in his trial.

It was equally as deranged and sociopathic as her unguarded comment, punctuated with unbridled laughter, upon watching Muammars Gadaffi’s murder: “We came, we saw, he died!”

3. Gerald Machnee says:

What are Trump’s lawyers doing?
    Are they going to show the lies by the Democrats and their urging to riot?

• _Jim says:

Showing the discrepancy in the timelines from when the intrusion actually started against when his speech actually ended would be a good start, plus the time it takes to walk from where the crowds were TO the capitol building.

4. Louis J Hooffstetter says:

Bazinga!

5. Gamecock says:

“It will be because the jury includes his co-conspirators (sic).”

Trump is accused of inciting insurrection. Based on nothing. WhoTF could conspire with that? How? His speech writer?

Conspire: breath together.
    Co-conspirators: breath together together.

A competent lawyer would know that.

6. jb says:

Great point.
    Love it!

7. Phil Inman says:

Most of the people Trumps selected to represent or advise him …. what is the right adjective? Not on the deplorables side might describe it. Don’t know if Trump got what he wanted when he hired swamp to drain swamp. What’s he get out of his lawyers? Post it in the comments. I’m tired of having any hope in Trump when he was the man with the power that didn’t take the bull by the horns.

8. Disillusioned says:

Whudoyaknow, ole HillBilly is a conspiracy theorist

9. Robert L Gipson says:

A perfect followup to “what’s the point?”

“Democrats admit Trump never said words to incite violence, but that’s not the point.”

Kim Iverson: https://rokfin.com/stream/3694

10. Robert L Gipson says:

Another Kim Iversen link to “Democrats Admit Trump Didn’t Say Anything To Incite Insurrection” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u05mUzii-cA

11. Gamecock says:

Trump is not a public official. Ipso facto, he is not being impeached. He can’t be. By definiton.

I don’t know what to call it, maybe “Moronic Juvenile Democrat Clown Show,” but it’s not impeachment.

12. Gerald Machnee says:

I did not see it but it appears that Trump’s defense did well in showing the hypocrisy of the Dumbocrats.
    Now they should impeach Pelosi and Harris.
    I expect the corrupt CNN will put their own spin on it.

• Gamecock says:

Absolutely! I saw a CNN youtube headline earlier – wish I had copied it – which I can paraphrase as “the house managers REALLY stuck it to Trump!”

Everything is lovely in their alternate universe.

13. Justa Joe says:

Hillary is showing some of that good old fashioned Democrat “unity.”
    Keep in mind when Trump entered office he immediately stated that he wouldn’t prosecute Hillary.