New Video : The Climate Empire Strikes Back

6 Responses to New Video : The Climate Empire Strikes Back

1. Rosco says:

Australia 1892 – Rabitts dying in droves due to extreme heat and lack of water and feed.

Rabbits are a major pest in Australia and even the deadly calicivirus was hard pressed to produce death scenes like this

2. dm says:

Magnifique, Tony

3. Conrad Ziefle says:

I love it when I wake up in the morning to a whole stack of new Real Climate Science videos to watch. It gets my day started with a smile. By the way, here is one for you which I think is really important. I don’t know who this guy is, but I think his video warrants promotion. I hope you don’t mind me putting the URL here:
    And congrads on your new team member. I look forward to watching even more real all kinds of information!

• Walter L. Wagner says:

I’ve seen this guy before. Great video. Exactly what’s happening, if we allow it. I love the Agave in the background, I grow a lot of those plants.

4. William Miranda says:

I believe I can explain Global Warming mathematically.
    2 + 2 = 5 – 1 = 0
    Therefore, the end of the world.

5. TimC says:

Yet another lie in the NYT piece is that the population of California is “… already ravaged by the coronavirus…” IHME data shows that through September 17th, coronavirus deaths in California were less than 15 thousand. In a state with a population greater than 39 million, coronavirus has killed less than 0.04%. The population of California has not been “ravaged” by the coronavirus, nor has the population of any US state, nor has the global population. The NYT is leading the propaganda push to terrify news consumers about the virus, rather than informing them with proper perspective.