Facebook “Climate Facts”

(20+) Climate science center | Facebook

7 Responses to Facebook “Climate Facts”

1. Gamecock says:

No climate on earth has changed in a hundred years.

‘The cost of renewable energy is dropping rapidly.’

Vacuous babble. ‘Cost’ demands quantification. Going from breathtakingly expensive to horrendously expensive helps no one.

The editors at Fakebook are stenographers for their favorite left wing causes. They just pass on this stuff without thinking about it. Such is media today.

2. GWS says:

It still amazes me how the left keeps repeating the same lies over and over and over without ever answering the skeptics or even acknowledging their objections.

3. Greg in NZ says:

They forgot one important question:

2 + 2 =

a) 5
    b) 97%
    c) whatever you feel like

4. Disillusioned says:

I have an account which I haven’t used in a decade. I have no desire to be under the thumb of the propagandist Suckerberg empire.

5. Daniel Smeal says:

‘Face’book is not ‘Fact’book so I pretty much ignore any claim that I see there. Same goes for other media. I used to rely on a ‘Google Scholar’ search of journal articles but nowadays you wonder if you can even rely on them for the truth.

6. Logic n Reason says:

If I recall Facebook admitted in court that their ‘fact checks’ are nothing more than opinions. Nuff said

7. Sean Galbally says:

Most Reputable scientists, professors and Phds, know that there is no climate crisis. The climate is varying as it has always varied. They also know that man made carbon dioxide does not and cannot cause global warming. 90% of greenhouse gases consist of clouds and water vapour. We should be using our fossil fuels with clean emissions until we have developed the best alternative energy sources including nuclear power. There is absolutely no need for the so called green environmentalists to be cause great hardship by causing fuel prices to escalate.