Obama’s Goal Realized

“New peak pricing at electric car charge points can leave consumers worse off than if they stuck to traditional petrol-engined vehicles, according to new analysis from the AA.”

New peak rates mean charging electric cars more expensive than petrol

8 Responses to Obama’s Goal Realized

1. Richard says:

O was the worst and he is still running Joe Dirt in WH

2. GWS says:

It still amazes me how anyone could admire this guy if they knew anything of what he has done.

• arn says:

Lenin and Stalin also still have admirers
      and former Goldm… EU boss Barroso is a Maoist.

+ Obamas crimes never made the headlines
      therefore they do not exist for most people.
      It’s like global warming in reverse.

“If we don’t write about it
      it didn’t happen” – NYT

Topic
      Didn’t Joe promise that those who buy EV’s would save 5000 a year?
      They may now need climate style adjustments to make it happen.

3. Billyjack says:

The Church of Warming pushed by the CCP owned Biden may actually reach the energy crisis goal of the Obama crime spree where he intended to have the photo op of dragging frozen grandmas from the ghetto to blame on US energy, but shale gas ruined his plan. The methane escape rules they are trying to implement may shut down drilling. I can already see the Senate show trial that will conclude that the energy companies must be nationalized to save the “people”.

4. conrad ziefle says:

Just do the standard charge and go play pinochle for an hour. Your time isn’t very valuable anyway is it?

5. The elites are cornered, because independent social media is shining the spotlight on their misdeeds, which is the principal reason for the calls for online censorship. They are doubling down on ‘climate crisis’ and the plandemic, despite the complete absence of valid supporting science. The issue is one of regaining control of the narrative. But it only takes one to break cover, and we can look forward to a boom in the gallows building industry.

6. Bob G says:

the Democrat party was once the peace party or so they said. now they are the war party or so it seems. the Democratic party used to be against hard Rock mining for gold silver copper and nickel and I thought they still were. northeastern Minnesota has abundant deposits of gold silver copper and nickel and mining companies with Republican support have tried to open and have been stalled off for over 20 years …but apparently that’s changed. a cousin of mine told me about a proposed nickel mine in tamarack Minnesota and I said don’t worry it’ll never get opened. but I did a little research and it turns out that the plan now is to process the nickel and copper in North Dakota and then I found a North Dakota news story about it and it said that the processing plant is going to cost $400 million and biden’s green energy scam plan that passed recently is going to kick in over a hundred million dollars to subsidize it. at that point I realized that mine is probably going to open. you see hard Rock mining is bad when the Republicans want it but when the Democrats want it it’s good. too funny. and my vote for worse president I can’t believe I’m saying this but Biden is worse than Obama. slow Joe has surrounded himself with the absolute worst people and it shows.