New Video : Stairway To Climate Reality

16 Responses to New Video : Stairway To Climate Reality

1. Matt Holl says:

Easily the best version of Stairway to Heaven with the subtle add ons and appendages to the normal guitar phrasing.
    Some of the arpeggios slide through evolving chord structures and the lead break never repeats the same phrase twice.
    The coyotes would have been going off.
    I have finally understood some of your graphs. (satire)
    Now for Frederic Chopin Fantaisie Impromptu in C sharp minor, Op 66 Anastasia Huppmann. A tribute to “Moonlight Sonata” Those coyotes would be liken’ it.

2. fadeintoinfinity says:

Tony you rock!

3. Disillusioned says:

Wow.

4. Disillusioned says:

Watch your step. It’s a steep climb…

NOT!

5. Matt says:

“This is a song of hope.”

Robert Plant’s introduction to this version

6. gregole says:

I didn’t see much of any global warming.

7. This is all very fascinating; but there is no way your viewers can make out (without pausing the video innumerable times) whether the average trend across all the dozens (hundreds?) of weather stations featured is up, down or unchanging. Can you enlighten us, please Mr Heller-the-Compiler?

• Matt says:

Hi Matt,
      If you check out earlier posts and other titles on the homepage your questions will be answered and you will be rockin’.
      Matt

8. Why aren’t my comment-posts showing up?

9. M Robinson says:

Why aren’t my comment-posts showing up?

10. David of Aussie says:

Brilliant Tony

11. Jim Constantine says:

You can slow the video down to .25 speed to help comprehension.

12. Cjorach says:

Your video is not showing up on YouTube llviolac

13. leeuniverse says:

Hey Tony….

I’m confused by the initial image in this video.
    First, I somehow didn’t notice it when I first watched your video, but DID notice it when I watched you CANADA version, so I went back to watch this one and saw the image for ALL Stations.

My question is, that initial image (showing all stations) clearly shows an “increase” in Warming.
    But it also doesn’t show the 1930’s/40’s Dust Bowl Warming, however the Canada one does show that short period as having warmed.

So, I’m confused?

Would you just attribute the warming the chart shows to the fact that most U.S. Stations are in “populated” areas and as such have gotten warmer due to population increases/asphalt etc., or that and something else?

Thanks