“Pure Evil” Michael Mann

Following my latest expose showing Michael Mann’s incompetence,  he continues his Twitter rampage.

Peter Sinclair on Twitter: “… “

The families deserve to know who the other potential suspects were.  The families deserve to know why an armed SWAT team member from another town wearing camouflage was outside the school and why he failed to intervene.  There was no reason for him to be there, it was illegal for him to be there armed, and it is unconscionable that he did not intervene.

So What Really Happened At Sandy Hook? | Real Science

The school is located adjacent to I-84, and has a small section of woods to the east and south. There is no reason for an armed SWAT team member from another town to be there, and no way he could have not heard the gunfire. There are no hiking trails and there is no hunting in that area.

Mann is an incredibly dishonest person whose work can’t stand up to any scrutiny.  He is also a complete nutcase.

30 Responses to “Pure Evil” Michael Mann

1. John says:

Tony Heller, You are hitting a nerve. Good Carry on, The fraudster is exposed and now he is finger pointing. We all know Mann is a liar and a fraudster.

2. arn says:

Isn’t a fake climate change denier someone
    who is not denying climate change??

3. J. says:

Hi its J. :)

Well M. M. should read the bible, 1 Cor. 13:11:
    “When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.”

I like reading books. Today I read a book on cognitive dissoncance theory and one on sociopathy. There you find 7 treats of a sociopath:
    – Superficial charm and good intelligence.
    – Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking.
    – Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations.
    – Unreliability.
    – Untruthfulness and insincerity.
    – Lack of remorse and shame.
    – Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior.
    – Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience.

Very interesting.

4. GW Smith says:

Incredible! I had never seen those tweets by Mann! This guy is one sick puppy! Yet the left idolizes him. That, at least, makes sense.

“The Republican Party is conspiring with Russia to attack America”??? Whoa!

5. Gator says:

There was more evidence that Obama was born in Kenya, and yet I don’t ever remember hearing Dr Spencer, Dr Christy, or Dr Ball forwarding that hypothesis, much less endorsing it unquestioningly.

If anyone ever had any doubts that for leftists, climate science is a political vehicle, Mann has now erased them all. He squeals like a stuck pig.

6. Al Shelton says:

No matter how many times the alarmists are told that no one is denying climate change, they continue to call skeptics, deniers of climate change.
    We skeptics are “denying” the cause of climate change as being “Mann-Made”.

7. Stewart Pid says:

Mickey Mann has always resided in the BATSHIT CRAZY part of the neighbourhood.
    He is one sick puppy and I can’t believe he stays employed by a university.
    I wonder if he is truly nuts!! Perhaps delusional.

8. Nicholas McGinley says:

Mann of course is wrong when he talks about fake climate change deniers.
    Tony and the rest of us all know with 100% certainty how fake the whole steaming pile is.
    Mann accidently told the truth about “climate change” when he called it fake.

9. MrGrimnasty says:

So funny watching Mann implode and show his true self, keep pushing his buttons.

10. Jason Calley says:

One thing that is irrefutable by anyone who pays attention to the news is that essentially every large news story is massaged and distorted to provoke a certain public response. Whether it is a tragedy such as Sandy Hook, an ongoing issue such as illegal immigration, or a military operation such as the War on Terror, the one common factor is that we will be fed a series of lies and manipulative phrases which are presented as the truth.

Tony, you are a bright light in a world threatened by shadows, and an example of the type of person we should all strive to be. You have my respect and my thanks.

• Robertv says:

The one common factor is that we will be fed a series of lies and manipulative phrases which are presented as the truth so we ‘voluntarily’ give our freedom away to save the planet, to fight terror etc.

11. Scarface says:

“Following my latest expose showing Michael Mann’s incompetence”

That would be: https://realclimatescience.com/2019/09/new-video-worlds-worst-scientist/

Great video! The con mann at his worst.

12. KevinPaul says:

Mad…..maybe, but he’s no Scientist. Do you think he would pass his students if they didn’t show their working, hardly.
    The fact he chose to lose the Ball case by refusing discovery and showing the working he used to stitch up his frankenstick likely means one thing, he received private funding and the data therefore doesn’t belong to the state, I wonder who.
    The Democrats are to flush away trillions on one mans fabrication, one no actual Scientist has been able to replicate, that is the madness!
    Mann is no Scientist….his ability to marry incoherent data and sway global policy defines him more as a political analyst.

13. GCsquared says:

Mann is one of the worst examples of the trend to tear down the best in Western civilization. He and his cohorts have succeeded in destroying what semblance of integrity science used to have. In climate, Mann is drawing conclusions and then “sexing up” the data. In the Sandy Hook criticism, Mann is following the modern saw, “If the truth hurts, don’t tell it.”

All important truths cause varying degrees of pain and discomfort, and the more painful they are, the more they need discussion, not censorship. No one has a right to be free of pain, but we all have the right to speak freely. Those who attempt to close conversation open society to evil.

Spinoza said, “In a free country, a man is free to think what he wants and say what he thinks.” Stay free, Tony.

14. nfw says:

Michael Mann? Wasn’t he the one who went about proclaiming he was a Nobel Prize winner and had to be told by the Nobel Committee to cease and desist? Yes, I’m sure it was he.

• rah says:

He didn’t just proclaim it to the public, his legal team proclaimed it in a court of law as part of Mann vs. Steyn and were forced to withdraw the claim.

• GCSquared says:

Yes. Folks like Mann and his colleagues show no shame when caught engaging in subterfuge, so long as they get away with it. Their ethic prioritize cleverness over honesty.

15. Aussie says:

Tony
    When I read this I now understand why a couple of leftists attacked my post on a blog site where I referenced your site, saying the site was evil.

Mann’s disgusting behaviour is typical of the leftists who pour on whenever I or others post material questioning man made warming on blog sites. With virtually no exception the leftist mode is to make numerous ad hominem attacks but very rarely question the science or what is posted. They know they can never win an argument with their distorted data, homogenised graphs, claims of Time of day bias and any number of falsehoods – so they resort to cowardly personal attacks.

Another comment, on sites where one has to pay to view content there are minimal leftists commenting, and generally they are more polite. Free site – out come all the leftists climate change trolls. Moderators also do a poor job in checking their leftist posts. Yet mine are often not allowed, even when I have carefully vetted them. I have found they disallow links to your site so I have to post realclimatescience dot com.

Keep up the great work.

16. griff says:

Really? You are using the massacre of school kids to make some political point?

You are pushing conspiracy theory about the murder of children in their own classrooms?

for shame sir!

Would you post this stuff here where the grieving parents can see it?

• rah says:

The presence of an unidentified armed officer from a distant department in the vicinity of a mass shooting is NOT a “conspiracy”. It’s a fact! And the question of what he was doing there is a legitimate question that has not been answered.

• Steve Keohane says:

Step away from the mirror griff, should you want to heal.

• Gator says:

Really? You are using the massacre of school kids to make some political point?

Yeah, nobody on the left has ever done that.

17. Robertv says: