State Of The Climate Address

16 Responses to State Of The Climate Address

1. Horacio says:

Hi Tony
    I enjoyed very much your State of the Climate Address.
    Judging from the results in youtube I can see that only a very small minority did not stand up or applauded. Based on the numbers, even the NY Times and the Washington Post guys may have liked it.
    No worries about somebody trying to ripping up your speech either, we have enough copies to share and spread around.
    Best
    H.I.

2. Norilsk says:

It sounds like the story of the boy who cried wolf. A time will come when no one will believe the climate alarmists.

3. Jim Hunt says:

At the risk of repeating myself, repeating myself:

Au contraire Tony!

“Measured” Arctic sea ice volume suggests that the “scam” is all yours?

• tonyheller says:

The global warming scam will be over soon.

• Jim Hunt says:

When do you predict that will happen?

• spike55 says:

Its nothing but a POLITICAL construct,

I suspect you know that, Jimbo.

You know there is no empirical evidence to back up the scam of warming by atmospheric CO2

You also know that the world is currently only a fraction of a degree above the COLDEST period in 10,000 years.

Only a rabid climate change DENIER would continue to push the politically based CO2 warming scam.

• Gator says:

It already has, at least in the court of public opinion.

It is only hateful agenda driven troglodytes like you that keep this crap going. Nobody else cares.

• rah says:

Tony
        Completely off topic but in line with your professional expertise.
        When the democrats and their press started going on about an app causing the Iowa primary to blow up my BS detector pegged out.
        This layman figures that such an app should not be that complex and that any competent programmer could have created it with little difficulty and that any reputable company that created such an app would have field tested and debugged it long before it was actually used. Am I wrong?

My impression is that this whole thing was intentional so that the DNC had some controls that they normally would not have had. In this case that intention was to try and take some wind out of the sails of Bernie.

• Vegieman says:

Jim, you are a joy. There are a few of you that show up here now and then. Scorners really shine in the presence of truth. Your knowledge of ice is definitely unsurpassed. Sorry for the misery it has caused you.

Is it always cloudy and dreary there on the shores of GB? Other than the shadow being cast by the climate cult, the beauty of creation endures. Tony throws in a video now and then as a reality check – kind of like a webcam. I see you have a link for several sites that view the bleak tundra. I’m sure these can be nice to look at, but try to not let them ruin your day (or ours). Here’s a link to some therapy:

From the comments these videos generate, they can be quite helpful. Give it a try.

Otherwise I must say your sardonic behavior is quite disruptive. Maybe take a break from here for awhile and come back after you get a little better attitude. Thanks.

• spike55 says:

MASSIVE amounts of sea ice up there Jimbo

Extent is above most of the last 15 years

Extent is HUGELY above nearly all of the last 10,000 years.

Except facts, Jimbo the trollette.

Don’t be a Climate Change DENIER all your life.

• spike55 says:

Now put the error bands in for the other years, Jimbo the clown.

You will see that 2020 is just about NORMAL for the last decade.

You are a mathematical illiterate. !

And of course, there is FAR more sea ice than there has been for nearly ALL of the last 10,000 years.

4. Gator says:

I loved this address as well…

“How dare you, Michael Mann. I used tonight’s adjournment speech to challenge Michael Mann to a debate on climate science. Michael Mann is the fabricator of the completely discredited hockey stick temperature graph and is in Australia at the moment so logistics shouldn’t be a problem.

You come down here pretending you have evidence that CO2 from HUMAN activity affects climate and needs to be cut – when you have no such evidence. How do I know? Easy. You released papers that led to the infamous hockey-stick graph falsely fabricating high temperatures. Despite repeated requests from scientists you refused to hand over your data.

No evidence.

Scientifically, your claims should’ve been immediately dismissed. The state of Virginia’s Attorney General asked for your data from the University of Virginia because your research was reportedly taxpayer funded. Your Uni refused. No evidence. You sued Prof Tim Ball – a real scientist – and then in court refused to provide evidence to support your case.

No evidence.

Didn’t the court find you in contempt?

Regardless, your claim was dismissed. And you failed to provide any evidence yet Prof Ball’s team provided plenty of solid statements from internationally reputable scientists. You are the one in the Climategate scandals who wanted to hide the temperature decline, aren’t you?

Hide the evidence?

You have sued any person that dared to question you – to shut them down. To stop the evidence?

You now say Senator Molan as a policymaker should ask some unnamed great Australian scientists for their opinion – name any with evidence proving HUMAN CO2 affects climate variability.

After 21 years you still have not released data for your hockey stick graph fabricating high temps yet many people have debunked it.

My understanding is that fraud can include the presentation of something that is not true with the intention of personal gain. You claim you were awarded a Nobel Prize.

That is false.

You contributed to the UN’s climate body the IPCC that was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize. Note that was not for science. After the UN IPCC was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize it dropped your graph. And if that shonky political body dropped it that really kills your credibility.

You have a record of serially misrepresenting climate, serially misrepresenting science and serially misrepresenting humanity. The use of HC fuels such as gas, coal and oil has liberated humanity and saved the forests and whales that previously fuelled civilisation & Human Progress.

Your advocacy to stop their use is anti-human and anti-environment. It hurts our security and our sovereignty. Your host, the ABC, has been a blind supporter of and advocate for others misrepresenting climate and science – including Al Gore, Rajendra Pachauri, Gavin Schmidt.

People advocating for cutting hydrocarbon fuels have branded those who dissent from your advocacy as climate criminals. I believe that in the very near future it is people like you who misrepresent science and climate who the public will see as climate criminals.

None of you have ever presented the empirical evidence proving HUMAN production of CO2 from our use of HC fuels hurts our environment and future. You’re here in Australia now so I challenge you to a public debate on climate science and the corruption of climate science.

All you need do is provide me with the specific location of the empirical scientific evidence, the hard validated data, within a logical scientific framework that proves cause and effect and I will retract this speech.

I need publication title, specific page numbers. No entity anywhere in the world has provided this: Don’t bother to smear me or get someone to smear me. That not only has no effect on me, I love it. I use it to prove that those who smear only do so because they lack hard scientific evidence.

How dare you Michael Mann. Provide the evidence.”
    -Senator Roberts

• spike55 says:

A major problem for Mickey Mann..

Warming by atmospheric CO2 has NEVER been observed or measured anywhere in Earth’s atmosphere.. period.

Mickey cannot possibly produce such empirical evidence..

BECAUSE NONE EXISTS

5. Norilsk says:

I posted a comment here, and it never appeared. There are no comments on this videos. What is going on?

6. richard says:

and this year- like last year and the years before-

“Given increased acres and a return to trend yields, agricultural economists say the corn outlook for 2020 is for a potential bumper crop that could drive down market prices while creating huge stockpiles that could take years to reduce”

7. Chris Aingworth says:

Hi Tony
    Please could you comment on this news I saw today

I am a big fan of yours and really believe we are being duped on a massive scale.