President Trump Explains Exactly What Is Going On

7 Responses to President Trump Explains Exactly What Is Going On

1. Kurt in Switzerland says:

You go, girl!

2. Disillusioned says:

Bingo and BOOM!!!

3. Perry Myklebost says:

2020 will go down as the Apex of fake news – it’s all downhill from here guys…

4. William Miranda says:

BINGO!

5. Lawrence B says:

Well, that’s a first from the high office of any politician. Lovely to hear for a change. Hope it means something.

The media propaganda is probably the worst enemy of humanity in all of recorded history. They have succeeded in brainwashing the people by highjacking their collective minds. People no longer have any opinions or critical thinking of their own. I haven’t listened to any radio or tv propaganda since this whole scam started as it just serves to make me extremely angry. I wish I could tolerate it so that i might find work-arounds to protect my family and friends by anticipating the elite’s plans to further kill us off. My fervant wish is that the people would revolt and roll out the guillotine for the likes of BG and all the usual suspect criminals and eugenisists. Is there a white knight that might get the ball rolling?

6. Davide says:

I can’t see any comment under any article.
    Under this one, I see “4 comments”, but I can’t see them.
    Just for your information.
    Thanks

7. Bruce Bailey says:

Just finished reading (actually listening to while working on the farm) 2 of Peter Schweitzer’s books “Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite” and
    “Secret Empires; How the American Poltical Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends.”
    also Victor Davis Hanson’s “The Case for Trump”.
    There is compelling evidence that Trump is needed to fix this corruption. His re-election while making America Great may also reform the the once great Democrat Party.