Implementation Of The Green New Deal

About one year ago, China started circulating pictures of people dropping dead in the streets, hazmat suits, and government welding people into their homes – in order to stop the spread of some “novel” virus “which no one had immunity to.”

A man lies dead in the street: the image that captures the Wuhan coronavirus crisis | World news | The Guardian

I haven’t seen any people dead in the streets or any hazmat suits, but many western politicians immediately fell in love with the idea of  locking people in their homes and are still doing it nine months later.  The lockdowns were originally sold as “two weeks to flatten the curve.”

There was never any reason to believe  this virus was a huge threat to the general population. Early data out of Italy showed that the virus was killing mainly very old and sick people, most of whom would have likely died in the next couple of years under any circumstances.

99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says – Bloomberg

The data from here in Wyoming shows exactly the same thing.

COVID-19 Map and Statistics – Wyoming Department of Health

No deaths under the age of 19 in Wyoming, but they are still doing this to the children.

The virus is rapidly disappearing in most states, after a peak in mid-November.

Have we flattened the curve in the US? – Johns Hopkins

But the press has no interest in facts and are still showing people in hazmat suits and claiming the virus is surging.

A new post-Christmas COVID-19 surge as holidays create ‘viral wildfire’ – Los Angeles Times

Dr. Fauci said that the overwhelming majority of the population can fight off the virus by themselves, but now he says 90% of the population needs to get Bill Gates’ injection.

I’ve been pointing out since day one that nothing about the government virus response or Fauci’s drivel made any sense, and that government action looked just like an implementation of the Green New Deal. And now politicians are becoming quite open that is exactly what this is about.

Sacrificing freedom for the environment? German MP suggests restrictions ‘similar’ to Covid-19 lockdowns to fight climate change — RT World News

Climate Change Legislation Included in Coronavirus Stimulus Deal – The New York Times

13 Responses to Implementation Of The Green New Deal

1. Charles Straw says:

Tony, when this nonsense broke out,
    I remember your very words were:

“This is about control”

Just keeping that simple phrase in mind
    has kept me from teetering over into oblivion

I spent Christmas Eve with my wife’s family…outside on the porch
    in cold weather…everyone was wearing masks (except me) because
    my fully grown, adult brother-in-law was afraid of
    catching the evil virus.

I simply don’t pander to people’s fears anymore
    and I have no patience for long-winded tragic
    Covid stories (“oh, have you heard that
    a friend of a friend’s uncle may have caught Covid?”)

Even my sister-in-law (who does intake at a hospital)
    seemed ignorant that few children have died of the virus

It’s shocking to me to find out that so
    many adults in the world are paralyzed
    by this irrational fear…and seek to spread the
    fear to others

thanks Tony

2. Rory Forbes says:

Even when faced with yards of actual statistics, real science and irrefutably logical conclusions, the majority stare blankly and declare their trust in the fallacious standby … the “Precautionary Principle” – “it’s better to be safe than sorry”. Not one of the people I’ve mentioned it to believes that the cure has been many times worse than the disease … and that the “cure” is is almost certainly sociopolitical, not medical.

3. KevinPaul says:

A sober synopsis of the true agenda. James Corbett has done a good job of clearing a swath of smoke too.

4. Tropical Lutefisk says:

Why are people in HAZMAT suits? Don’t they know a cloth mask stops the virus?

• Ian H says:

Actually a badly fitted paper mask stops the virus, as Doctor Professor Hugh Montgomery demonstrates:
      Doctor Professor Montgomery says he has witnessed entire families being wiped out by COVID19, presumably 3 kids, two parents and grandparents all stone dead. Multiple times. Who are we to doubt this expert eyewitness testimony?. We all have blood on our hands for doubting.

5. WCK says:

Because people are so steeped in fear, and believe in irrational lies to save them, I am starting a new business of selling tin foil umbrellas to protect people from cosmic rays, eavesdropping using 5G, and especially useful in stopping asteroids.

• KevinPaul says:

That would be the coolest to sit under on a scorching hot day, sure would stop the suns rays in their tracks. I’ll buy one…….

• Charles Straw says:

Wasn’t there a brief rumor early on that Covid was being spread over Wi-Fi ?

Yes, I think so…

• Disillusioned says:

Best to make it fashionable – call it a parasol. Create desire. Sell it on TV, radio and all over the Internet. Include a limited-time special offer… like a free bright yellow ShamNow face muzzle.

• KillBill says:

You might include a free roll of toilet paper to boost sales.

6. Justa Joe says:

I never saw that photo of the guy laid out very neatly on the sidewalk as if he died whilst walking down the street. Was that obvious propaganda meant for the Chinese or the USA?

I immediately recognized the Corona hysteria as political shenanigans. It was playing out just like one of those Federal Govt. “shut downs” with all Democrat executives moving to exacerbate the affect on the public attempting to get the public up set with the President.

The scam is the same as the climate hoax only with the immediacy that the left needs.

7. Ken Davis says:

Perhaps you can help me out. After a lot of poring through the CDC’s convoluted mortality data and ridiculous coding by “weeks of the season” rather than a logical time frame – it does look like it is bad, though not terrible (for a serious pandemic). This is how it looks to me: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10218441746138177&set=pcb.10218441752458335 and https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10218441746338182&set=pcb.10218441752458335

Data from https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/fluview/mortality.html (click the downloads)