Hope For The Future

2:23 PM · Oct 13, 2021

12 Responses to Hope For The Future

1. JOHN LONGENECKER says:

Climate Change is responsible for:
    Dry Weather – Wet Weather ☔️ Warm Winter – Cold Winter ⛄️ No Snow – Heavy Snow ⛷ No Hurricanes – Lots Of Hurricanes 🚩
    REAL CLIMATE SCIENCE DOT COM – Tony Heller & Kiyre 🇺🇸

2. Margaret Smith says:

Couriousbydesign:
    Well done your 12yo! She knows more than many adults, who would change their position if they realised how easily this fraud could be falsified.

3. GWS says:

Wow! That makes it all worthwhile! Keep it up, Tony!

4. Bruce of Newcastle says:

Well done little lady! Scientific analysis and evaluation will take her far. Just please be very careful which college or university you pick, as STEM is getting increasingly woke.

I would not now attend my old university, as it has died of shame. They tracked me down a few years ago and started to send me glossies and begging letters. The Chemistry Department newsletters are quite revealing: just about every single project is something to do with climate now. Utter rubbish.

• Bob Cherba (@rbcherba) says:

I graduated from the U of Michigan with an EE degree in the middle of the last century and the latest mailing from them said they’re going to emphasize “equity engineering,” whatever that is. My how the mighty have fallen.

5. Walter L. Wagner says:

Kids always like proving adults wrong.

Tony sure gives them a lot of ammo to do so!!

6. roaddog says:

Congratulations to all associated with bringing science-based awareness to the young lady. The forces arrayed against her are substantial. Witness the (Covid-related) fake news documented at the link below.
    I know it’s not climate related, but I believe we’re all aware that the Poet Laureates of fake news honed their skills lying about climate. The incident reported is simply heinous.

7. Thomas Fowler says:

This smart girl (and anyone else) needs to ask the climate change geeks what would constitute evidence AGAINST manmade global warming? If they can’t answer this question in a straightforward way–and they almost certainly can’t–they are admitting that their theory isn’t scientific is just propaganda. She needs to drive this point home.

8. Randy Rivera says:

That’s great,Tony! I know you put up with a lot of abuse in order to put out the truth. I’m grateful for your courage and hard work.

9. Michael Spencer says:

I’ve assembled this: http://www.galileomovement.com.au/media/SaveThePlanet.pdf in the hope that young people with open and inquiring minds might start to question the ‘woke’ propaganda that has just about become standard in ‘modern’ teaching – so it would seem.

Although it has an Australian content, the basic underlying facts are universal. This is ‘an introduction to an introduction’ to invite people to discover the technology that will ‘fix’ their perceived non-problem of ‘carbon [sic] emissions’ that are – supposedly – creating ‘global warming/climate change’ (‘anthropogenic’, of course!).

Unsurprisingly, I have plugged in Tony’s nasty FACTS in quite a few places throughout the various things that I’ve compiled. But, it’s a funny thing: Those of the ‘woke’ variety don’t seem to like anything that does not endorse their quasi-religion, and become quite offended at the possibility of receiving good news.

Mark Twain, in his usual totally accurate way, said: “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they’ve been fooled!”