“This Is It”

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.”

– H. L. Mencken

10 Responses to “This Is It”

1. william says:

“They will then start the process of brainwashing you which typically take five steps:”

1. Isolation
    2. Attacks on self-esteem
    3. Us vs. Them
    4.Blind obedience
    5. Testing

2. Squidski says:

It seems like the CDC is starting to realize that they have neither the legal means nor the political support necessary to coerce employees to get the shots:
    CDC Director: Unvaccinated Police, Government Workers To Be Sent For “Education And Counseling”

3. Steve says:

Take California for instance. From record setting drought (gasp!) to record setting Bomb Cyclone (gasp!) . We went from fear of no water to fear of too much water within one week. And both are our fault because we use fossil fuels. You have to admit the government and the media are good at what they do.

• Conrad Ziefle says:

You can add to that, that the school systems are bad at what they do. I guess that the bright idea of teaching kids to think logically turned out to be bad for politicians. And the idea that smart kids could go to college and learn math, science, and engineering made too many people independently wealthy, which also was bad for politicians.

4. Alan says:

Tony, you need to update your website, because it sucks. Secondly, I have been trying to pay you a monthly donation for a few months now, but I can’t do it through Paypal. They seem to find every-which-way to block me. Can you PLEASE provide a less f**cking mainstream way of donating??! I support you! I want to give you money! But for the love of God, please help me to help you!

5. Alan Purchase says:

Further to my previous email: Try Locals.com. Maybe I can donate to you though them.

6. CC says:

This is one of the people on the FDA advisory panel that recommended the use of the notoriously unsafe “vaccines” on young children: https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1453393795752546308/photo/1
    IMO, if this guy said what’s attributed to him, he should be fired immediately from the FDA advisory panel, fired from his job in the New England Journal of Medicine, have his license to practice medicine revoked indefinitely, and indicted for Crimes Against Humanity on the International Criminal Court (ICC).
    He should also face an FBI investigation for recklessly endangering public safety.

This said, I don’t think he should be “cancelled”, because everyone deserves to be heard, including villains. It’s about freedom of speech, and due process.