Associated Press Announces That Billionaires Control The News

The Associated Press has announced that their fraudulent reporting on energy and climate is funded by billionaires who want to control the energy supply. They call this power and money grab through massive fraud “philanthropy.”

Climate grant illustrates growth in philanthropy-funded news | AP News

25 Responses to Associated Press Announces That Billionaires Control The News

1. arn says:

Trudeau is doing tons of philanthropy right now in Canada,(on behalf of his billionaire bosses)
    and so did the Clintons with their bodycount and wars,
    and so did the Rockfellers and Bushs by sponsoring the nazis.

And one may get the idea that all the fake wars(sold by the same journalists who sell global warming and vaccines) were part of the one world government philanthropy.

To be able to set this philanthropy in motion one needed global crisis like AGW and Covid to cover up the tyranny and philanthropy will be the next stage to justify anything – and a lot of philanthropy will be needed after the economies are destroyed.

Btw – all the oligarchs who had been kicked out of russia are being called philanthrophs by the western MSM for unknown reasons :)
    And the difference between western and eastern oligarchs is pretty much the same as with communism and fascism.
    The latter are less dangerous as they do not hide in the shadows

2. Journalists may serve their sponsor or the truth. Unfortunately there isn’t much in the way of financial reward in truth.

• Conrad Ziefle says:

Just because one is paid to report on the climate does not mean they have to lie about the climate. They choose that themselves.
      I’m also curious how does one report on the climate without going back into the records at least a hundred years, and then comparing the most recent couple of decades with the complete data set of the last hundred or more years, and then waiting to see if any new “trend” they discover persists for another two or three decades. They’ll be retired before they write their first legitimate “climate” report.

• neil bonsor says:

Another approach would be a requirement that the error in the historical record would have to be exposed before changing it . At present they change it so that it agrees with what they claim are in line with the ‘latest findings’ produced by modern instruments. The fact that these modern instruments did not then exist is ignored.

• Even MORE important is to look at the documentation that paleo scientists have compiled showing the earth’s climate warm and cold period WITH associated atmospheric CO2 amounts for the past several MILLIONS OF YEARS! Almost as regular as clockwork there have been alternating “glacial” and “interglacial” periods that CLEARLY demonstrate that ‘Climate Change” has been and still is a NATURAL event for our globe, the cause of which is theorized to be long-term “wobbles” in the earth’s rotation. periodic variations in it’s orbit around the sun, and variations in the sun’s radiation, which of course, is the overwhelmingly singular source of the earth’s heating.

3. GreyGeek says:

No one is buying the MNM products anymore, so the propaganda has to be funded directly by its source. That doesn’t mean that the people will suddenly believe the same lies, except for those looking to evade earning their own living (i.e., working) by living on other people’s money. Free stuff is always the swan song sang by the Marxists. A lot of people buy into it, thinking they’ll get a free ride, but as Venezuelans learned, and Canadians may be about to learn, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

4. Disillusioned says:

Back when I was still asleep, I had National Public Radio on every radio I owned. It had been that way for 24 years. Listeners were constantly being reminded (paraphrasing) This segment made possible by the generous support of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (among other billionaire philanthropic organizations).

Incidentally, it was a doomed polar bears propaganda piece, in 2009 or 2010, which helped shatter my paradigm. I stopped listening in the middle of that segment and haven’t turned on NPR since. I understand why it is so hard for believers to be deprogrammed. I had been so brainwashed, although I intellectually could see the globalists were playing with the numbers, for the next couple years I kept questioning myself and continuously checked data actually hoping I had fallen for right wing propaganda, so I could get back to normal.

There were unpopular, conservative scientists who wouldn’t fall for pressure (money, promotion or otherwise), who were being demonized – but whose data weren’t being altered. Something was rotten. But the smell wasn’t coming from them. In the end, the only propaganda I had fallen for was the fraudulent CAGW narrative.

• Vegieman says:

Your conversion would make a great 5 minute video at Prager U.

• Bob Cherba (@rbcherba) says:

I stopped listening to NPR around 1993, when it became the Clinton-gay news network. Even tho’ I am a conservative Republican, I’d listened to NPR, and watched and supported public TV for many years. My wife and I spent a couple of what passes for summer in Alaska in 2000 and 2002, and we listened to NPR and watched public TV because it was all we could get. I retired at the end of 1996 and we spent the next six years as full-time RVers in our travel trailer, roaming the USA, ‘old’ Canada, and Alaska. We purchased our Directv satellite system in the spring of 1997, just as Fox was getting off the ground and have been part of the “disgusting” Fox family ever since.

• arn says:

It is interesting that the reason you woke up was an unobservable and fringe thing as polar bears and not the obvious and easily exposed things like non rising sea levels,climate gate and all the other failed predictions and things that are far more in your face.

• Disillusioned says:

arn,

You are very astute. Good question. I apologize for not being more clear. It wasn’t a single thing, not at all. I had been on the road toward disillusionment and my paradigm had been been bloodied from the other things you mention – I was swimming in, practically drowning from conflicting data, for a year. At that point, I was still wanting to believe CAGW was real; I was still looking for reasons to keep the old paradigm intact.

There were indeed observable numbers of polar bear populations at that time. A year prior, that piece would have raised no red flags for me at all. The moment the interview began and that man began spouting his lies, because of the prior year of weighing conflicting information, trying to understand how is it remotely possible everyone in government is lying about this, I knew just enough about polar bear numbers, that that piece was like a neon sign to me, “this man is preaching propaganda!”

At the time though, I still believed that Mother Nature would eventually prove the skeptics wrong. As I said, listening to that piece “helped” to shatter my paradigm, and it is indeed the last show I ever listened to on NPR. That little, soft-spoken NPR interview will always be one of the yuge moments on my road to disillusionment.

• arn says:

Thx for the answer.
          I may be astute the day I find a fast,reliable,logical and simple(not primitive) way to deprogram people.(so far i failed)
          To get into their heads,to make their curiosity and integrity overrule their fears.
          I know how to go against their laziness and ignorance
          as i was one of those and understand the mechanics.
          but I never ever bought into things i was forced to believe in.
          As someone from muslim origin this got me early into trouble ,even as a child)
          (I believed in climate change just until the point when i realised that they try to force people into the believe and shame others(which is 100% evil and unscientific),did a little bit research and realised instantly that such a pathetic low atmospheric increase in co2 can’t be so omnipotent.And the more i did research climate the more i got the same
          results as with islam = the truth is so ugly and the lie so big that they only can survive by deception and force)
          Therefore i always try to ask people when and why they reached a point of enlightment.

And the more answers I get the more i see a common pattern.
          That the number of sceptic and critical people is far bigger than it seems
          but that they are caught in a labyrinth of good intentions and wrong loyalty
          (and some simply dont dare to do further research just because they were indoctrinated that they will become racist,conspiracy theorists and nazis as soon as they do not – and avoiding to become “evil” is what paralyses their minds.)

There are many people out there just like you were during your year of transition but they can not go the next steo,
          and we need to find a way to encourage these people to use their critical thinking skills even if the results are not the ones they want
          and that they get out of the emotional trap that keeps them comfortably numb.

5. A says:

URGENT ESA-EU conference, where for the FIRST TIME the issue of preventing a continental/global blackout will be discussed, as we have been asking for years! “Urgent action is needed to tackle the threats to crucial infrastructure in space and on Earth.” *
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lghtSxwqY7Q * https: //www.esa.int/About_Us/Corporate_news/Watch_live_coverage_of_Space_Summit

6. The BBC started an ad campaign portraying itself as the news and entertainment channel for ordinary people. Not a globalist propaganda outfit, honest guv.

The commercial world exploits the narrative by claiming how small a carbon footprint their product has. But since it is the fool who is most easily separated from his money, it isn’t difficult to identify the target audience for that crap.

7. Gasher says:

Thanks for posting this Tony.

Having worked for a global corporation in PR…I can tell you that this is exactly how things are done. You can spend a few hundred million on advertising or you can spend a few hundred thousand on lobbying and corrupting the media. $8m will go a very long way.

People are easily bought. When people asked me what I did for a living I said “Bribery and corruption…er, I mean PR!”. One of the best easy to read books I had was called “Toxic sludge is good for you!” and it exposes how a little clever manipulation can make a virtue of even the worst seeming thing. Look the book up on Amazon and read the third comment down by Jodi -Hummingbird. Very interesting. If you ever thought the media tells the truth then think again.

The terrible thing is that the vast majority of people think you are crazy when you point this out. They don’t think anyone could be so manipulative and evil. Think again (again…).

8. Biffle French says:

Whoever pays the journalists controls the news. In Canada the government pays journalists directly. I understand the Biden’s BBB program includes a few hundred millions or so to do the same thing, for the same reason.

Joe Rogan’s latest podcast with Dr. Robert Epstein will show you the depth of our present danger. Google is the enemy of civilization. The situation is getting worse fast.

• Timo, Not That One says:

Castro paid $600,000.000 CDN to thousands of newspapers and other news organizations in Canada. The Rebel News network did a FOI request and got a list of all the papers, radio stations, TV stations and websites, and how much each got paid.
      This even included our local “shopper” newspaper.
      The only organization not on the government payroll was The Rebel itself.
      You think it is 2022? Nope. It’s 1984.

9. James Henry says:

Kind of an Orwellian take on fake news. They describe those who are “bought and paid for” as “recipients of philanthropy”. Question – Would these Billionaire activist funds, who stand to benefit by controlling our energy sources and supply, “donate” to any news outlet that reported that there is no climate crisis; that the climate is actually quite good for human life at the moment?

• Disillusioned says:

Answer – No.

• arn says:

A more detailled answer.

Glen Greenwald and an ebay billionaire founded the intercept
      which was supposed to be an alternative news source.
      Glen Greenwald was given total editorial immunity-
      yet when the Hunter Biden Sex&Laptop scandal started he was not allowed to talk about it.

= 100% no.

10. Gamecock says:

‘Data, text and visual journalists’

Turd taxonomy.

11. Lynne Balzer says:

This just proves that money is power. Yikes!