Biden Wants Venezuelan OIl, Not American

Biden is hutting down US energy production, because he would rather buy it from Venezuela.

Talks between Venezuela’s Maduro, opposition expected as U.S. eases some sanctions -sources | Reuters

Biden Cancels More Oil And Gas Leases As Fuel Prices Skyrocket | The Daily Caller

20 Responses to Biden Wants Venezuelan OIl, Not American

1. Eli the Pit Bull says:

Worst president in US history

• GWS says:

If he was our enemy what would he be doing differently?

• arn says:

The only difference would be that he would admitt to be the enemy.

• GWS says:

As Malcolm X once said, the enemy most to be feared is he who claims to be your friend, and says, You can trust me.

• arn says:

Maybe that’s why Kissinger said : ” Being an enemy of America is dangerous but being Americaa FRIEND is fatal ”

Anyway – Malcolm X was several steps ahead of his time when he said
            that the liberal is the greatest to black people and America.
            And look at what’s going on now and who is behind the destruction.

And Malcolm said this even before LBJ started the ruin of black communities with the welfare state (and at the same time the CiA started to smuggle drugs from Laos etc into poor communities to ‘redirect ‘ welfare money).
            Yet many people are 60 years later still too dumb to realise what’s going on though the catastrophe is in full motion (while they are at the same time worried about irrelevant climate change)

2. Eli the Pit Bull says:

I wonder if he’s he’s second guessing the decision to be vaxxed and boosted?
    I say this because the friend that sold me a work truck did after having major heart issues following his

3. Eli the Pit Bull says:

Oh and Sweden, despite all of its self inflicted wounds, got Covid right

4. Eli the Pit Bull says:

1 in 6 deaths caused by air pollution?
    Capitol weather gang (WaPo) hits rock bottom.
    Just making it up..

• Michael Peinsipp says:

LEAD???
      What century are these fools living in? We got rid of Lead in gasoline in 1992. AND an article from some Drivers mag says that Off-road gas still has lead…WHERE? I want some for my pre 80 vehicles! This ‘new’ gas is crap. I want 93 Octane and POWER!!! Not some stinky ass alki fuel mixed with whatever!
      If I am wrong so be it…Oh everybody plant a BIG garden and raise as many chickens (eggs/meat), Rabbits (Eggs/meat…kidding!), Goats (Meat, Milk [replaces Human Mothers milk] ) and a Calf if possible. Split the costs of the Calf with someone and get 90-120 pounds of good meat in 1 year!

5. rah says:

This morning I filled up my pickup truck on the way into work. There was a Joe Biden “I did that!” sticker on the pump. 22 Gal of regular = $102.00

Now I live less than 15 minutes from the terminal I work out of and of course often don’t go home that day because I’m on the road for two days or more on a run. Makes me wonder what those that commute 30-60 miles every work days are thinking?

• Michael Peinsipp says:

Even with a LITTLE car that gets +- 30 mpg, it costs +- $65 to fill up.
      If we use the RAM 2500HD Hemi truck…Bank loan needed!

6. GWS says:

I still can’t believe that Brandon, or anyone else for that matter, can be this stupid! WWIII here we come!

7. W Wilson says:

Isnt the oil in Venezuela really sour? Most of the refineries can’t handle it .

8. MGJ says:

Socialist oil good.
    Capitalist oil bad.

9. Heretic Jones says:

Yet, we know ‘presidents’ are merely a powerless front for the wire pullers who create money, have complete control of all institutions and power structures of importance, while remaining behind the curtain.

So the question is, why, via a very popular site dedicated to climate issues, would the false notion of presidential power and a dichotomous party system be repeatedly pushed?

This type of insidious lie underpins the general strategy of controlled opposition. If readers of this site are so stupid as to not yet recognize the fingerprints of the enemy of humanity, international zionism, upon everything, then we’re doomed.

The curtain has been pulled back for those who are willing to look.

• Vegieman says:

So how do Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, and all the “Libs of TikTok” of the world fit into the “Zionism” you speak of?

• spren says:

You’re a complete fool. Why are you here is this site is so bad. Get lost, nobody will miss you.

10. dearieme says:

I am no fan of Melon Usk but I did laugh when I saw his claim that the fedgov is controlled by whoever controls Brandon’s teleprompter.

Maybe the Russkis or Chinese should hack it. Maybe the Venezuelans already have.

11. Steve Cooksey says:

Maybe the United States should export coal to China like Canada does. Then China could make more windmill blades and solar panels they could sell to the United States so we can tell the world how we’re saving the planet.