They Say They Knew It All Along

After two years of lockdowns, mask mandates, vaccine mandates, social distancing, country closures, forcing people out of work and general destruction of civilization, the press now says everybody is going to get COVID multiple times and they knew it all along.

You Are Going to Get COVID Again … And Again … And Again – The Atlantic

In other words, nothing government did was of any value and the Infection Fatality Rate is actually very low. I was censored from YouTube and Twitter numerous times over the past two years for saying the same thing.

Two years ago Jacinda announced she had eliminated COVID, and last month she announced that she had contracted it.

How did New Zealand become Covid-19 free? – BBC News

Jacinda Ardern loses sense of taste after contracting Covid, and can’t enjoy cheese roll | New Zealand | The Guardian

8 Responses to They Say They Knew It All Along

1. Ben says:

Hahahahahaha

2. Disillusioned says:

Yes. The cold and flu season will continue unabated. Every year. Guaranteed.

And, about that loss of a sense of taste – the only people I know who lost their sense of taste were those who had submitted their bodies to the experimental jabs. (I realize that is anecdotal….)

Everyone must make their own decision. As for me and my body, it seems that it is probably not a good idea to submit to any “vaccine” when the only immunity provided is for the pharmaceutical companies.

3. The Dark Lord says:

Except the folks who caught covid unpacked… they will have true immunity for years

4. Conrad Ziefle says:

I wonder if the kiwis will change their minds about her wonderful leadership?

5. Conrad Ziefle says:

If I’ve had it, I never knew it. Even if it never killed anyone, we should all be pitchforks and torches that Fauci and the Wuhan Lab created a virus that infects humans. Both should be tried and convicted and the appropriate punishment dealt out. China could burn their labs to the ground or pay us to do it for them. Then anyone and everyone who has worked on gain-of -function needs to be arrested and jailed.

6. GWS says:

I hope we grow out of this fairy tale that if we elect women that things will automatically be better. They are just as dumb as any man.

• Conrad Ziefle says:

Women are supposed to be less emotional than men, and not as likely to get into some big ego fire fight. Have you ever noticed that about the women you’ve met?

7. rah says:

You would probably enjoy this commentary Tony. Neil Oliver is right on the money time after time.