Harriet Hageman Campaign Ad

My neighbor Harriet Hageman is fed up with Liz Cheney and the Democrats she represents from her home in Virginia. The Wyoming Republican primary is the week after next.

13 Responses to Harriet Hageman Campaign Ad

1. Lance says:

Well, as a Canadian…I wish we had conservatives like her

I’m fed up with “dear leader” and the liberals

2. arn says:

It’s time to break the chaineys of tyranny.

Funny note:
    China has announced that they stopped all talks about climate change.
    Which means we will soon see protests and some strange fluctuation of the Juan.
    CiA,Mi6 and the cyberattack units will be very busy to punish chinese blasphemy.

• Jeff L. says:

That would be great if true, but actions speak louder than words and every action thus far taken by the Biden administration seems focused on bringing down the USA, not our enemies.

• arn says:

And Biden(s handlers) did another shot at your country and to choke its economy by declaring monkeypox
        a public health emergency.
        Since 911 any straw that can be found is being used to redistribute money and power.

3. rah says:

That speech is a beautiful thing! I wish every candidate I could vote for would make such a speech and mean it, like she obviously does.

4. John says:

Harriet is a shoo-in.
    I’ll bet Trumpy would like her as a running mate.

5. Ivan Wainwright says:

As an Australian, I agree wholeheartedly with my Canadian ‘cousin’, Lance. We have recently voted in a pack of socialist morons, whose primary aim is stopping climate change and to hell with everything else. The attached from Quadrant, about our only conservative magazine, tells the story. https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/qed/2022/08/172382/

6. Tellingit says:

Unfortunately, Republicans/conservatives have shown a disturbing propensity for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, and when in power, a tendency to go along with the status quo. They talk a good “smaller government” story…but often fail miserably in action, using the same ol’, same ol’ “free chit” bribery methods that already have the U.S. floundering under an unrepayable debt load.

7. Kent Clizbe says:

Wow!

Heck of a speech! Makes me want to be a Wyomingan.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, though, but….

We’ve had decades of Republicans making great speeches. And writing stern letters. And creating great soundbites in Congressional hearings. But then….where’s the beef?

Lots of words, and lots of years of minimal actions.

Would that this year will be different. Not holding my breath, but hoping and praying.

8. Disillusioned says:

Wow, I got goosebumps! This former Democrat is fed up with them all, also.

9. Good psychology. Play to peoples’ grievances. Thank the current administration for providing so much ammunition.