Safe, Effective And Mandatory

11:08 AM · Oct 5, 2022

11 Responses to Safe, Effective And Mandatory

1. GWS says:

Glad this is coming out! The greed and corruption have got to be contested!

2. Eli the Pit Bulldog says:

Meanwhile the US government just purchased enough of the drug NPlate for 250,000 people. I wonder who the lucky ones will be that get it. NPlate will help your body create more blood platelets, which will help your blood clot so will stop bleeding from your eyeballs after you get acute radiation poisoning.
    We went from build back better to preparing for nuclear Armageddon in 20 months, and they still haven’t fixed the pot holes. What a deal…..

3. arn says:

Such a massive massive crime against humanity by Design – releasing an artificial Virus ,forced vaccines and lockdowns,outlawing medicine that works,
    and a massive cover up that,just like everything else,was planned many years ago.
    And that’s just the tip of the iceberg,
    as longterm side effects will not just kill off way more people but also
    open the 2nd trillion dollar box pandora besides transsurgery for big pharma
    as all the new chronic illnesses caused by the con(tamination) vaccine will create millions of new customers who will have to pay for the rest of their lifes to stay alive and ease the pain.

Yesterday there was a Jimmy Dore report about an expert who said that 80% + of all twitter accounts are fake according to expert Don Woods.
    Assuming that this is not some kind of for Elon Musk
    then it is safe to say that none of the globalist agendas ever get double digits approval and is repeated until the reeducation process of the population is completed during years and decades.
    Fake it till you make it.

4. Allan Shelton says:

My brother-in-law got blood clots in his bladder and has to have a catheter.

• rah says:

Sounds like hemorrhagic Cystitis. Or IOW an infection of the bladder that causes bleeding. Requires a Foley catheter of basically the largest diameter the patient can take in order to pass the blood which is more viscous than urine and clots if not quickly drained from the bladder. Not fun I know. Been there done that, though not due to the jabs because I didn’t take any of them.

Should be a temporary condition.

• just a thought says:

One possible natural treatment…

Natto is s great source (obviously).

I get mine from here…

Natto is also high in vitamin k2, which helps maintain bone density.

There are other OTC supplements that help mitigate the damage from the spike. NAC is one, as is vitamin c. There are various sources online for more information, but one needs to be aware that some of the other recommendations are potentially harmful.

I hope he’s able to resolve the issue swiftly and completely.

5. conrad ziefle says:

California just legislated me out of compliance for COVID jabs, as I have not taken the most recent jab, which is the criteria. I have a friend who informed us that he was on his 5th jab, and felt sick. I guess he is okay now because he and his wife went vacationing in Mexico, something probably more dangerous than getting COVID. Anyway, this new legislation is diabolical. I could get the most recent jab, and then as soon as they declare another one, say in 3 months, 3 weeks, or whatever, then I’ll be out of compliance again. My poor friend will be on his 12th vaccination. Clearly, it is not a vaccine, but a bit like one of these vitamin supplements which is supposed to raise your immune system, your IQ, and end aging.

6. just a thought says:

Good video here of Dr. Youngblood’s testimony summarizing the down sides of the faux “vaccine,” for which there is little to no upside.