Green Germany

“I sometimes wonder if our leaders are very smart and just putting us on, or very stupid and mean it.”

― Mark Twain

10 Responses to Green Germany

1. Michael Peinsipp says:

I laff at the germans every damn day now.
    I sit warm and toasty with my Coal powered Electricity from TVAS and the wood I burn for heat.
    Sa la Vie Idjits!!!

• Richard says:

my coworker in German told me his electric bill is up 5X where it was before Angie began the hard push on wind and solar & they give away power in the west to Holland and buy from France and their 57 nukes

2. arn says:

Offtopic,but also from the realm of the new reality of political correctness.

“The college of physicians and surgeons of Ontario sent out a memo to all the doctors in Ontario suggesting to them,now so far they are not mandating it,that any of their unvaccinated patients,that they should consider that they have a mental problem and that they should be put on psychiatric medication”

Dr William Makis

In case you are so crazy to reject taking an experimental drug,
    you will have to take some other of our drugs(which work pretty much the same way as the experimental vaccine).
    Now that’s some profit maximization.
    And I wonder how long it will take before such a treatment is suggested for climate deniers.

• Timo, not that one says:

Sure. Patient refuses to get the jab, so tell him to take some other questionable drug. That’s gonna work for sure.
      This has to be the “stupidity of politicians” option.

• czechlist says:

most politicians are grifting lawyers who have ascended to the top of the food chain. They know nothing about economics, business nor STEM. They rely on lobbyists and political aides for those things and are influenced by campaign donations of course. Then they enact legislation vague enough that other lawyers will argue the meaning and intent in court with the oversight of another lawyer.
        How many new ambulance chasers ill graduate and pass bar this year ensuring no one will get the speedy trial I read about in the Constitution in my youth.
        We had a businessman POTUS and they hated his guts.

• Petit_Barde says:

Makis shows itself as a extremely dangerous psychopath and urgently needs psychiatric treatment.

• arn says:

I don’t know this guy or wether your comment is ironical.
        But the question is wether this memo exist or not no matter what the mental state
        of the messenger is
        (and as psychopathy can not be healed he should be locked away as treatment won’t do the job)

3. Colorado Wellington says:

I know credentialed people who still think Angela Merkel was a master practitioner of statesmanship.

4. Is the signature a mis-spelling, shouldn’t it be Yuri Andropov?