#ClimateScam

The Guardian newspaper has received large amounts of money from Bill Gates, and they are very upset that people on Twitter are exposing their climate scam.

8 Responses to #ClimateScam

1. Jack the Insider says:

O/T nothing to see here folks move along.

• Eli the Pit Bull says:

Happened to my neighbor back when the vaccines first rolled out.
      Died of pulmonary embolism at her husbands softball game

• Disillusioned says:

I could have done without watching that, let alone read some of the callous comments from tweeters making fun of her death. If the cause was from a jab or jabs, she thought she was doing the right thing. She trusted the medical authorities – just like my own relatives, friends, co-workers, and some of the good people right here on these threads did. Very sad.

• Eli the Pit Bull says:

My neighbor worked with the elderly as nurse in assisted living facility. She thought she was doing the right thing but now her husband and children are forever without her. Until enough people speak up the deaths will continue without compensation.
        Elon Musk has yet to restore the Twitter accounts from physicians that were banned for telling the truth. He’s all in on climate change as well because his company Tesla was built on the climate scam.

• Disillusioned says:

I am sorry for your neighbor and her family who is now without her. I agree, people do need to speak out. I have a friend who works in a nursing facility and she was required to take the jabs. I am concerned for her health. I would like to see people direct their rightful anger at those pushing the jabs, and not ridicule innocents who are losing their health and/or lives because they obediently did what they were told or thought was right.

Regarding Musk, I am also reticent to give him much praise. He has done some good, but needs to keep going much further. We know he knows where his bread is buttered, and he could turn on a dime – as also many politicians have done once their leash got pulled. For you and me, what follows their leash-tug is a rug being pulled out from underneath us. It is the reason my inner cynic has grown over the past decade.

2. Eli the Pit Bull says:

YouTube has a stupid banner about climate and Covid coving the top third of video.
    I can’t make it go away
    So distracting

• D. Boss says:

The banner goes away if you stop moving the cursor for about 5 seconds. But if you leave the cursor over a control, or leave a control window open it won’t go away. Both the controls bar and the banner operate the same. This behavior is for a real computer (desk or lap), not a smart phone. not sure how it works on the dumb phones, as I do not use mine for anything but voice and text, and refuse to allow it to connect to the internet.

3. Wins Triumphs Godel says:

Counties like Ireland should consider further opposition to the effort of making their owned farms unprofitable:

The goal is to eventually try and buy Ireland’s land for corporate profits. Ireland’s farm emissions probably arent contributing to CO2 or warming very much even by alarmist projections.

They want to but