Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data

Screenshot 2016-02-01 at 10.40.24 PM

8 Responses to Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data

1. Streetcred says:

If the Trumpster doesn’t fire them, the Cruzer will get them!

2. Stephen Richards says:

Come on NOAA. If you wait too long to confess your sins it will be too late to avoid the carnage. he he

3. Ben Vorlich says:

As a Brit living in France I’m not really au fait with American politics but what I’ve seen (outside the BBC which I regard as a mouthpiece for socialists, greens and ecomentalists) Cruz seems to be well informed on a lot of stuff. Certainly a lot choice than Obama or a Clinton. Strangely both Clinton and Obama are held in high regard by the BBC and a lot of my country-men a women.

• Don G says:

Cruz is very smart and if you are in doubt, just ask him and he will remind you. However, smart and facts have nothing to do with environmental/energy politics.

4. rw says:

A little OT, but … Are people here aware of this?

coolfuturesfundsmanagement.com

Check it out – It looks like it’s worth supporting. The comment I didn’t think of when I made my donation: “Time to make the losers pay!”

5. Brad says:

As today just happens to be ground hog day, I can’t help but point out that a giant rodent is more accurate when predicting future climate than NOAA.

6. Bruce of Newcastle says:

Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data

Oh I do hope it happens. How cool would that be?
    Jonova has an excellent companion piece today:

Iowa votes in droves for uber skeptic Ted Cruz

It’s a nice graph…

7. GW says:

Never underestimate the ability of Republicans to lose and election………………..