New Video : Fake News About The Arctic

13 Responses to New Video : Fake News About The Arctic

1. Steve Case says:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the Greenland ice mass balance a cause and effect function of snowfall and calving glaciers? And isn’t the separation of that cause and effect measured in time units of decades or centuries? Well really, the glaciers calving today consist of ice that fell as snow many years ago. So what does the rate of calving glaciers have to do with current climate besides nothing?

2. Lasse says:

Thanks!
    The slow melting of Arctic ice is not a surprise for me. Late ice-cover will expose water to more heat-loss during winter. And as a result moister and warmer air. And more snow!
    The myth of accelerating melting is a joke!

• AndyG55 says:

MASIE has the day 131 extent above that of :

2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016.

For the last fortnight (except for one day) it has shown the slowest “melt from maximum” of any year.

3. RAH says:

Yea, Glacier Girl, the P-38 recovered in Greenland just borrowed down 268 feet into the ice all by herself.

• Lasse says:

If You ask a Alarmist he will tell how the sun against the plane will heat the body and thus creating a sinking hot metalchunk.

But 5 feet a year (268/50) is snow not ice.

4. gator69 says:

I guess Santa will have to give up his refugee status now.

5. RickS says:

Not bad but “you” left out the fact that “ANTARCTICA” is now a Summer Resort area with balmy Tropical weather, beautiful Corral Reefs, Coconuts and Mango’s and gushing Rivers due to the fact of all of the melting (Melted!) Ice !

Flights leave daily from Rio and Sydney !!

And don’t give Me the BS that nothing has changed South of 75 degrees South Longitude, Weekly Rates including Air Fair and Hotel start at $1995, and if what I said is not true, I promise a complete refund !!!

AND “I” NEVER LIE !