Where Can You Be Safe From Climate Fraudsters?

Yale University operates one of the most fraudulent climate sites on the planet, and steering clear of New Haven, CT is always a good idea for a person’s mental and physical safety.

They ran this article recently for climate neurotics who want to know where they will be safe from climate change. The first response was from a woman who lives in Tucson, Arizona and complains that Arizona is hot.

‘Where should I move to be safe from climate change?’ » Yale Climate Connections

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Maricopa County, Arizona is the fastest growing county in the US. Maricopa County is hotter than Tucson, and people are moving there in droves. One year ago this week the governor bragged that Arizona was “open for opportunity.”

Tucson’s hottest year was 1952, when they had 179 days above 90F.

In 1994, set their record of 92 days above 100F.

In 1968, Tucson set their record of seven consecutive days above 110F.

Parker, Arizona set the state record of 102 consecutive days over 100F in 1978.

In 1958, Parker set the state record of 142 days over 100F.

In 1902, Parker set the state record of 62 days over 110F.

In 1905. Parker set the state record of nine days over 120F.

In 1929, Parker set the state record of 27 consecutive days over 110F.

And in 1896, Parker set the state record of seven consecutive days over 120F.  This was repeated in 1905.

There is no indication that hot days are increasing in Arizona, and no indication that Yale Climate has any interest in the truth.

14 Responses to Where Can You Be Safe From Climate Fraudsters?

1. Rah says:

Drive I-10 east out Phoenix through Tucson and then down I-19 headed for the border with Mexico and what one will see are retirement communities. The best centered around golf. Huge population of retirees all over that region.

• tonyheller says:

We used to play golf at Ahwatukee when they first opened in the 1970s. They were way out in the middle of nowhere. Now they are surrounded by city.

2. Petit_Barde says:

‘Where should I move to be safe from climate change?’

Greatest climate scientists already answered to this question :
    – settle in Antarctica as quickly as possible.

And don’t forget your savety mask !

3. lance says:

Maricopa busy? I’ll say….this spring (before I had to head back to Canada), while cycling, all my ‘normal’ routes out of Surprise were very busy/under construction…you name it…road closed while being rebuilt…couldn’t believe how busy it was.

4. Russell Cook says:

AGW causes the increasing plausibility that letters such as “C. in Tucson” to Yale Climate Connections are fakes.

5. Mark A Luhman says:

I moved down here in 2007, I like the heat rather impatiently waiting for it to show up this year.

• rah says:

This truck driver was down that way a couple times about 5-6 weeks back. Team driving for a month. Deliver to a broker warehouse right on the border right beside the horse coral for the border patrol station. Then drive up to a Roche Labs facility on the north side of Tucson to pick up reagents, slides, and lab equipment and a special two chamber refer trailer that came back to the huge Roche labs campus in Indianapolis. In a typical week we would do a run from
      Anderson, IN to Nogales, to Tucson, to Indianapolis and back to Anderson, and then a run down to Laredo, TX and back.

Back solo again. This week delivered to Conagra foods in Tonawanda, NY (NE side of Buffalo) then picked up high temp insulation in Tonawanda and brought that back to Anderson. Rough drive coming back. Only about 5,000 lbs in the trailer and high winds for the first 150 miles along I-90 until I got to Cleveland, OH.
      This afternoon I got back from delivering 41,380 lb of Nestles ‘Boost’ to their DC on the west side of Allentown, PA then ran the 21 miles up to Bethlehem, PA and picked up 37,870 lb of Crayola Crayons and brought those back to Anderson, IN for another driver to deliver them to Lenox, IL on Monday. I figure the democrats must be drawing up big plans to need that many crayons.

Next week I deliver Boost again to a DC in Lancaster, NY then pick up high temp insulation in Tonawanda to bring back to Anderson. Then I take another load of Boost back to the Nestles DC over by Allentown, PA. Drop the loaded trailer, hook an empty. From there I deadhead down to the TENNECO/Walker plant in Harrisburg, VA. Drop the empty trailer and hook to one loaded with vehicle exhaust components, and bring that back to Anderson, IN.

Really it’s kind of nice for this driver that has been on call for the last six years to now be picking the loads I want and knowing what I’m doing and what my schedule is the following week.

6. Mary says:

I suggest they move to Mars with Elon Musk. Just take a dust mask, and you’ll be fine.

7. Gerry Smith says:

What is the source of the temperature data so my grandkids can site the source if they use this material at school. They live in Gilbert, Az.

8. gregole says:

Know what? It’s just fine here in Arizona.

But kudos to Yale for their efforts to keep the climate bed-wetters out of Arizona.

9. Gamecock says:

‘Parker set the state record of nine days over 120F.’

But it’s a dry heat. It only feels like 106.

10. Jeff says:

At the Tucson International Airport the years with the most 80+ degree days are 2017, 2016, 1989, 2013, 2007, 2014, 2012. The probability of getting 6 of the most recent 13 years among the 7 years with the most 80+ degree days is 1 in 13,362.

• spike55 says:

“A terminal expansion project was completed at the airport in January 2005. It increased the capacity of the terminal to handle seven million passengers a year.”

Man made airport warming. !