New Video : Guilty – Of Breathing

11 Responses to New Video : Guilty – Of Breathing

1. Noel Herron says:

An excellent piece, succinct, direct and to the point. Here in the UK they made exactly the same mistakes and have likely killed thousands of people unnecessarily. It’s just awful and the Politicians and so called scientists who made the call should be made to account for their actions.

• William says:

I don’t think they made mistakes, these people were deliberately put at risk. Anything to get the numbers up, you can’t have an epidemic without cases and mortality. And “optics”. Here in MA where I live the only people who are sick and dying are old sick people in nursing homes. According to the media old sick people have never died before, they have always been very healthy. Since the great pandemic began I haven’t known of one single person who was even coughing. The largest local hospital is at half occupancy, the staff are hanging around playing solitaire. And going to meetings. Or collecting unemployment. Yet at least half the people here think this is the Black Plague. They have lost the ability to distinguish reality from illusion, if they ever had that ability

2. William says:

A good summary of what caused most C-19 deaths, manipulative power politics and propaganda driven by an epidemic of stupidity. For the second time in two days I was hiking and encountered a womyn walking her dogs. When I was within 100 feet she quickly put on her full face designer mask. Rather than say “I’m sorry, this must be one of those days I forgot to wear deodorant”, I kept walking. Here in MA people will argue with you and I didn’t wish to be subjected to a tirade of imbecility. Gov Baker stated that on Memorial Day we should honor those who died “fighting for our freedoms” by wearing a mask. Try to get your head around that. I’m a lifelong New Englander but I’ve got to get out of here. Heading South or West ASAP, wherever sanity still exists

3. Disillusioned says:

BINGO, and

4. richard says:

In Italy another problem was all the care workers fled from the nursing homes.

5. G W Smith says:

Slimebag Cuomo says he was only following Trump’s advise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It2YYOWk5dA

6. GCsquared says:

Really great video! Gee, I’m getting the feeling that the news media is is deliberately obscuring information so that we’ll leave the important decisions up to “technocrats” instead of ourselves as voters. I know! I must be a conspiracy theorist!

Great call on the nursing home deaths as a factor in regional outbreak patterns. I do wish statistical breakdowns by age and co-morbidity were more widely publicized, like by every hospital. But that level of transparency would be intolerable. Like drawing conclusions from your plots of hospital cases. I’d really like to see a close analysis of hospitals in the Acela corridor, to get a better idea of the breakdown.

As for Rand Paul’s comments, they’ve been inflating flu death rates for years to scare people into getting flu shots. They’ve been crying wolf so long that now when deaths really go up from something like COVID, they can’t even make a case. Tell me the real numbers, and I’ll tell you how bad COVID is.

As for masks, as the head of South Korea’s medical effort quipped during an interview, if masks were useless, why would they be worn in hospitals? But there are a few points I’d like to correct:

1. One special thing about COVID is its asymptomatic transmission. This means that you can’t tell you’re healthy today until you wait a week or 2 to see if you’re going to get sick. (That’s why taking HCQ = hydroxychloroquine prophylactically can be such a good idea for those at special risk.)

1. The main reason you should wear a mask in public is to catch your possibly infective air-born expirant, and keep it from infecting others nearby. In other words, to reduce spread.

2. But it does help you a little: even though most masks seal very imperfectly, they do reduce your exposure to contaminants. And that does help you some, since the severity of the illness decreases as the initiating exposure decreases. Essentially, you’re giving your body more time to come up to speed to fight the virus.

3.As for Fauci, he lost his credibility with me when he claimed there was no evidence that HCQ might be effective, in the face of Raoult’s early reports. He’s Big Pharma’s equivalent to “straight-shooter” Comey. I believe Fauci is trying to convince us to keep waiting for a vaccine, the more expensive the better. Trump should talk with Raoult in France, and ask him for 3 names he’d recommend to replace Fauci, and pick the one he thinks is best.

But we KNOW how to safely get out of lockdown: check out how Zev Zelenko is doing this in Kirias Joel today.

FUBAR.

7. Sonny Thorgren says:

Is it not strange that people arguing for depopulation pretend to be outraged when they claim it is? Very strange way of argumenting: “We must reduce the worlds population, otherwise a lot of people will die!”
    This is not about anything else than orwellian control and surveillance, disguised as “care about humanity”

8. Cathy says:

Thanks to God for your voice of reason!
    Thank you for your hard work and diligence in getting the word out.
    God bless you and your family!

9. Robert Gipson says:

James Corbett on Bill Gates. Long, but comprehensive and eye-opening.