New Video : COVID Cancel Culture

7 Responses to New Video : COVID Cancel Culture

1. John Sweeney says:

Love it. Any way I can post that to my Facebook account?

2. rah says:

“Ronaphobics”. I see them everywhere. Driving alone with their masks on. Walking around alone outside with their masks on. My sister is one. It would be hilarious if it weren’t so tragic.

Life is truly stranger than fiction sometimes. Who could have predicted this unreasoned and illogical fear we see around us everyday now?

My ex-fiancee is visiting our girls down at Daytona beach. She’ll be gone until next Sunday. We have my oldest grandaughter living with us and she is taking up some of the slack but my work has me extremely busy and now I have a heavier load of various domestic chores. About 20% of the drivers at the company I driver for that were laid off during the initial ronahysteria did not come back to work when called. So we that remain have been seeing a whole lot of road the last month. Can’t complain about the pay though.

Today I am having my sister that is the ronaphobic over for BBQed hickory smoked chicken breasts off my grill. I will see if I can get her to watch this video. Doubt it will do much good, but it may make her think a bit.

3. just a thought says:

Hmmm. I wonder what the Chicoms have up their sleeves this time?

4. mwhite says:

Population of the UK today- around 65 million

Population of the UK during 69 pandemic – around 55 million.

5. Ken Burnley says:

It’s not the so-called ‘baby boomer’ generation (in which I count myself) that’s cowering in fear over this pandemic – it’s the two generations below that seem to be afraid.

Almost all my ‘baby boomer’ friends are trying to live life normally and are scoffing at the antics of the younger folk.

6. Walter Graff says:

I don’t know what’s worse a physician telling the truth or a person admitting they support Trump. It all sounds very racist to me.
    Ha https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/27/watch-doctor-dispels-coronavirus-fears-99-8-percent-of-people-get-through-this-with-little-to-no-progressive-or-significant-disease/

7. matthew says:

no president of any country die of covid am i right?. we need more pray