New Video : The New Normal

7 Responses to New Video : The New Normal

1. Steve Cooksey says:

Ban fossil fuels and then one year later go to the grocery store and see what that looks like. Take lots of money because you’re going to need it.

2. scott allen says:

It is amazing that the climate change alarmist, anti fossil fuel advocates and the anti big evil oil company group are wildly supporting Joe Biden. The Bidens have made millions off of big oil companies. Joe even vowed to jail big oil executives, but wasn’t his son a member of the board of Burisma, a big oil company who took home a pay check of 83,000 every month for years.

3. Jeff L. says:

Great video Tony.

Would you consider changing your use of the term “fossil fuels” to something else such as “natural resources”? I’m pretty sure that the methane oceans on Saturn’s moon Titan were not created from decaying dinosaurs.

Thanks!

4. Robertv says:

FASCISM DEFINED | The Difference between Fascism and National Socialism

DEMOCRATS are SOCIALISTS are FASCISTS

5. Joel Self says:

Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed. Long live the Constitution of the United States of America.
    There were to be three independent branches of our government: the Executive, the Legislature, and the Judiciary. The zjudiciary was never to assume the duties of the Legislature. The confirmation of ACB will assure that. Looking forward to a resimption of the real normal.

6. Petit_Barde says:

It seems there is a problem with the comments section :

– it’s been a few days that when I click on the ” comments” link, I see only the replay section, but no comment, even when > 0.

7. Advocatus Diaboli says:

I still cannot see the comments to Tony’s posts on any browser or operating system. I can see hyperlinks to “Recent Comments” over in the right column, but when I click on them all I see is the line “X Responses to YYY” followed immediately by the “Leave a Reply” line, no actual comments displayed.

Don’t see any contact info on realclimatescience.com. If anyone has a way to notify Tony, I will be grateful if you alert him to this situation.