Declining October Temperatures In The US

US October afternoon temperatures steadily increased until the record warm year of 1963, but have since been much lower.

During October, 1963 thirty-two states recorded temperatures over 90F

Twenty-three states have recorded October temperatures over 100F, and every state except Rhode Island has recorded October temperatures over 90F.

The decline on October temperatures has led to record high snow cover levels in North America.

Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab

NOAA has made the decline in October temperatures disappear by tampering with the data.

Climate at a Glance | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

10 Responses to Declining October Temperatures In The US

1. Timo, Not That One says:

A heads-up for you Tony.
    There is a massive attack on conservative web sites this morning, including Watts Up With That, Populist press, Revolver, Rumble, and Climate Change Dispatch.
    That’s just a list of the sites I usually visit that are down, all with a similar message from the browser “Your connection is not private”.

• Timo, Not That One says:

Warning withdrawn. Sorry about that.
      I think my Brave browser is giving me trouble, but I still have to drill through warnings using Opera. Didn’t try any other browser yet.

2. Conrad Ziefle says:

Yeah, when your browser decides it must protect you from information. Have you tried other browsers to see if you can find one that gets through?

3. GreyGeek says:

FireFox 92 is doing the same nonsense.
    My response took place a couple years ago when the socials began censoring speech on their sites. I downloaded the Steven Black hosts file from github and installed it after commenting out the sites I like to visit. It makes browsing so much faster. When I figure out which website Mozilla is using to store “forbidden domains” on I will add it to my hosts file and block their attempt to read that list.

4. Greg Raven says:

I was ten years old in 1963, living in Southern California. I don’t remember it being unusually or even uncomfortably hot, and neither do I remember anyone around me talking about the heat. Back then, I guess it was possible to have a hot summer without everyone coming unglued at the seams.

5. Donna K. Becker says:

Ice Age Now seems to have disappeared. Is it defunct, was its name changed, or what?