“I cannot practice, I cannot play”

‘I cannot practice, I cannot play’: Tennis ace ends season, admits he regrets taking Covid vaccine after feeling ‘violent pain’ — RT Sport News

14 Responses to “I cannot practice, I cannot play”

1. Archie says:

So sad but this late in the game, do people willfully NOT pay attention!

• Timo, Not That One says:

Thank you roaddog. This is the most comprehensive explanation, written by an extreme expert, of what is going on in the world today. It is also the most terrifying.
      This is a “must read” document, for everybody in the world.

• Terry Shipman says:

I read it and it is indeed chilling. I have seen bits and pieces of it in other forums. For instance up, the Japanese government insisted on a bio distribution study of the jab and, contrary to the assertions of Big Pharma, found the jab didn’t stay at the injection site but traveled throughout the body and in particular, concentrated in the ovaries of mice. The question was asked, what does this mean for women of childbearing age? Answer, no one knows since no long-term studies on humans was done.

Gosh, what has humanity let itself in for?

2. roaddog says:

This is another long one, but worth your time.

3. nobler says:

This has turned into a religion. If you don’t get the jab, you’re considered no better than a climate change denier aka a heretic.

4. nobler says:

I don’t know who wrote this, but he is brilliant. It is 41 pages long, and includes detailed references.

It starts:

“My name is Spartacus, and I’ve had enough.

We have been forced to watch America and the Free World spin into inexorable decline due to a biowarfare attack. We, along with countless others, have been victimized and gaslit by propaganda and psychological warfare operations being conducted by an unelected, unaccountable Elite against the American people and our allies.

Our mental and physical health have suffered immensely over the course of the past year and a half. We have felt the sting of isolation, lockdown, masking, quarantines, and other completely nonsensical acts of healthcare theater that have done absolutely nothing to protect the health or wellbeing of the public from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Now, we are watching the medical establishment inject literal poison into millions of our fellow Americans without so much as a fight.

We have been told that we will be fired and denied our livelihoods if we refuse to vaccinate. This was the last straw…”

I am Spartacus. You should be, too.