Fifty Years Since Watergate

Fifty years ago this week was the Watergate break in. The New York Times, Washington Post and Democrats in general were outraged and ran President Nixon out of office. They said the problem wasn’t so much the break-in, but rather the cover-up.

Now these same groups ignore and cover-up vastly worse crimes committed by Obama, Hillary, Biden, the FBI and the intelligence community against the American people.

20 Jun 1972, 2 – The La Crosse Tribune at Newspapers.com

6 Responses to Fifty Years Since Watergate

1. John Francis says:

This is so tame compared to the full Marxist press of the free Mason/ world economic forum methodology.
    Must read is ,”School of Darkness” by Bella Dodd.
    It’s online as PDF if can’t find in print.
    Also a heads up on attack of the Catholic Church hierarchy.
    Frightening.
    Daniel Elsberg was revealing to his psychiatrist, defense secrets about our military activities in Vietnam that put our forces in greater harm. Break-in to confirm documents?
    Been a while. Another attempt to help communist aggression in southeast Asia.
    Of course China (West Taiwan) is weaker now and less of a threat. Better to fight them now.

2. dearieme says:

I’m so old I can remember Watergate. I was innocent enough to take it all at face value. Now I assume that it may have been, at least in part, an FBI coup.

3. Disillusioned says:

If not for their double standards, they would have no standards at all.

4. MGJ says:

Another era, another world. The idea that something so relatively trivial would bring down anyone more senior than the janitor would be laughable nowadays.

• spren says:

I lived through that time as a college student and young adult, and I was so happy to see Richard Nixon brought down. My only sibling, my brother, was killed in Vietnam on Flag Day 1970 (6/14/70) and I blamed Nixon for it even though he inherited it and it was passed onto him by LBJ. (JFK tried to get us out of it and the CIA took care of him).

But all that did was give us Gerald Ford – remember how he fought inflation with his WIN buttons (whip inflation now). Wow, that really did the trick. And then we got Jimmy Carter who was also a fantastic president /sarc. I finally came to my senses and voted for the great Ronald Reagan who did his version of making American Great Again until the Bush’s and Clinton’s came along to ruin it.

5. Jessica says:

The worst crime committed by Obama, Hillary, Biden, the FBI and the intelligence community against the American people by far, is smuggling into the US culture and sociopolitical system the very ideology the US was fighting in Vietnam, under the banner “this time socialism will be different”.