He’s No Frederick Douglass

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to He’s No Frederick Douglass

  1. Eli the Pit Bulldog says:

    90% of the nations problems are caused by democrats. The other 10% is caused by rinos that agree with them .

    • Richard says:

      I found the only time people begin to listen is when they are Dying or Starving, the only way Dems learn if when they begin to Suffer

  2. SteveC says:

    ….is what’s brought us $5 a gallin gas…
    Come on Tony, tell the truth, it’s SEVEN DOLLARS!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.