“My Body My Choice”

Joe Biden spent the last two years demanding everyone cover their faces and get a dangerous experimental injection. Today he is angrily chanting “my body my choice.”

9 Responses to “My Body My Choice”

1. Ted Phillips says:

My body, my choice ? But it’s not your body you are killing.

2. Gamecock says:

Returning the choice to the states is the correct action by the court. Roe v. Wade was bogus from the beginning. Abortion is not a Constitutionally guaranteed right. Nor does the Constitution prohibit it.

The irony being the big protests are in Dem run cities where they surely will NOT ban abortion. People in NY crying alligator tears because people in Texas may not be able to get an abortion locally.

3. Eli the Pit Bulldog says:

Joe Biden will be forever known as the President in charge when Roe v Wade was canceled

4. Bob Cherba (@rbcherba) says:

One interesting item, to paraphrase the POTUS, ~ nothing should not come between a woman and her doctor and her right to choose. Except . . . if I order you to take a Covid vaccine, etc.

5. docN says:

I wonder if they companies that are going to pay for abortions and travel expenses will pay for cancer treatment at specialty centers? Probably not because that too would be pro life.

6. Disillusioned says:

I was unable to get through 90 seconds of him reading what was prepared for him by his handlers.

7. Chris Higginson says:

I know a woman who had an abortion thirty years ago.
    Today she is in a mental asylum having spent life as a drug addict.
    Before this she was a vibrant intelligent human being.
    I’m sure none of this was her choice.
    Abortion is not just about the fact, it is also the lingering guilt that follows for a lifetime.
    It was her father that coerced her to have the abortion.
    She attempted to kill him with a knife.
    All so sad.