Cheney For Tennessee

These people moved to Cheyenne from Tennessee last summer. They haven’t changed their license plates to Wyoming and they don’t take care of their yard, but they do have a Biden blue “Cheney for Wyoming” sign in front of their house.

Here is a better sign.

7 Responses to Cheney For Tennessee

1. GWS says:

Since Obama I’ve never met a liberal whose political beliefs were not rooted in hatred of some kind; never logic.

2. Eli the Pit Bulldog says:

We didn’t want them here. All abortion is now illegal in Tennessee. I guess they thought the rino Cheney would help them out. Previously even Cheney was pro life. The only 2 abortion clinics left in Tennessee after Trump took office are closed to abortions. Hope is they all move to New York where abortion is legal up to birth.
    That goes for people who don’t take pride in their yards. In my town everyone competes for “yard of the month”, in which Eli has won at least a half dozen times.
    Now back to trimming hedges in 95 degree heat.
    If you can’t hang with the heat here, MOVE!

• Mike says:

Eli I live North of ya in SC KY. We don’t like progressives like Cheney. We voted for Trump twice and will do so again…
      Molon Labe to DC.

3. james feltus says:

I moved to Greeneville TN, 8 yrs ago, from The Finger Lakes of NY…how sweet it is! I wish I’d done it 49 yrs ago, when I got out of the Navy…but better late than never. And I LOVE the heat.

4. james feltus says:

We get 8″ of snow here, vs 68″ where I escaped from, finally. Just enough to experience Winter, and then it’s gone.

5. Susan says:

Law breaker????
    Wyoming law requires all new WY residents to register their vehicles as soon as they become residents of the state. To be considered a WY resident, you must meet any of the following requirements:

Work in Wyoming AND own, rent or lease a residence.
    Purchase or hold a current resident hunting or fishing license.
    File a homestead tax exemption.
    File a military tax exemption.
    Live in Wyoming for 120 days.
    Once you satisfy Wyoming residency requirements, you must visit your local county treasurer’s office to register your vehicle.

6. Disillusioned says:

The other day while driving, on the radio I heard the globalist, neo-con RINO telling Wyoming voters she is a conservative. That woman is proof positive that when you sell your soul to The Cabal and you will never have to tell the truth again.