Climate Crisis Wednesday

The UK government says they will be running “Jet Zero Aviation” by the year 2050. I’m not sure what this will accomplish since AOC and Joe Biden say the world will end around the year 2030, Al Gore put the deadline at 2016 and the UN said we only had until the year 2000.

7 Responses to Climate Crisis Wednesday

1. Mike says:

The song, words and pics remind me of the end of Brazil the movie…dystopian!

2. spren says:

I watched two shows today on National Geographic about sharks as part of their “Shark Fest” programming. In each hour show, these frauds found ways to interject the terms climate change and global warming at least 10-15 times.

With absolutely no proof, they kept citing the rapidly increasing ocean temperatures, as reasons why sharks are expanding their territories and prospering. The latter is funny because they do like to say they support the sharks and are glad to see they are doing well. They probably would like to see the sharks eat a bunch of us along the beach.

3. Disillusioned says:

Beautiful! The pups are really growing!

4. Timo, Not That One says:

Fantastic.
    Your own personal air show… and puppies too.

5. Steve Case says:

Nice aviation shots. Around my neck of the woods, the Oshkosh week of the air show of air shows starts this weekend. Lots of interesting aircraft flying over the house in my Northern Milwaukee County digs and I’m putting my Cessna 152 up for sale. Everything eventually comes to an end.

6. We seem to be running a zero intelligence government at present.

7. roaddog says:

Tony, thanks for the nice shots of the Thunderbirds. I have been doing a poor job keeping track of the event schedule and missed most of it this morning.