Life In The Jungle

18 Responses to Life In The Jungle

1. Lance says:

Those animals must be looking for shelter from the ravages of climate change!
    Sit back Tony and enjoy the views!

2. gator69, says:

Undeniable photographic proof that warmer climates are completely uninhabitable. The horror.

• wert says:

See the lemon face Tony has. The denier has finally understood that plus 4 degrees more kills all life, leaving only some hot sand and strawberry daiquiri.

I wish you enjoy there! Dang! We have -7C here, and my feet are safely frozen as I didn’t fetch more firewood.

• Colorado Wellington says:

I can see the worry in Tony’s eyes that this publicity stunt is not gonna last. Getting paid to show a person can briefly survive the murderous heat of a global warming-ravaged environment is one thing but nobody can do it for a whole month. He will flee the steaming jungle as soon as his Big Coal check arrives.

He’ll be back in Colorado in no time, I guarantee it. We’ve been promised some relief from the heatwave tomorrow:

• John Silver says:

Ha! Global warming got him.

3. Robertv says:

I see you’re working in your laboratorium. What scientific experiments are you planning with all those bottles.? Try the one melting ice because of heat.

4. Sharpshooter says:

You’ve obviously never been in THE jungle.

Shopping one day (Sprouts Market…a Whole Foods wanna be), the clerk, gal about twenty (young enough to be my granddaughter), asked, “Would you care to make a donation to help save the rain-forest?”.
    I said, “You mean the jungle!” She said, “No, the rain-forest!”
    I said,”Look,sweetie, there’s really only two rain-forests- in the entire world; one is in Manchuria, the other in Washington state.
    The JUNGLE, is smelly, wet, dank, dark at noon, and utterly miserable. I’ve been in the JUNGLE, and I wouldn’t give five cents to save it!”

But hell, Tony, bungle in the “Jungle” while you’re there!!
    …Down by the waterhole, drunk every Friday…

5. Psalmon says:

Deserved time off…please be careful of the counterfeit alcohol down there. There is a big trade in it and the Mexicans have been trying to crack down, but a number of stories out there where people have been made seriously ill by concoctions meant to mimic tequila. Taste test a little or check the bottle before they mix, it IS a jungle down there.

6. Jeff Jones says:

Uh . . . . why is Jimmy Buffett’s voice blasting in my head?! Show us your foot. I’ll bet there is a cut on it from a aluminum can pull tab.

7. Squidly says:

Lookin’ good Tony! … keep it up!

8. u.k.(us) says:

Needing both hands to stabilize oneself in the bar…. I hope it was at least after noon somewhere :)

9. This is a Picture of Tony steadying himself as he moves away from the bar where he sought to recover from the awful shocking sight of the devastation of Global Warming on the Tropical Paradise he just saw outside.