Eleven Years And Ten Months Left

I left three inches of snow in Boulder this morning, and flew into 70 degrees and Magnolia trees in bloom in DC.

While I was on the plane, I had lots of time to work on Sonoran Desert photos on my laptop. AOC sees the end of the world rapidly approaching.  This is what I see.

16 Responses to Eleven Years And Ten Months Left

1. Dean says:

This is what is no scary about the end of the world, because it just looks like everything is beautiful normal. Only a select few experts can see the horror in these pictures.

2. John F. Hultquist says:

All your photos need to be put on several forms for storage,
    then send them with Elon on the trip to Mars.
    Safe storage and all for the end of Earth.
    You have 11 years, 9 months, and 14 days.

Our only snow remaining is that on the north side of a shed.
    Metal roof. I give that another week.

Of interest: https://cherryblossomwatch.com/

3. Colorado Wellington says:

AOC sees the end of the world rapidly approaching. This is what I see.

Like all Commies, she’s a Negative Nancy, conditioned to find crap in any situation. By ideological definition, happiness is only possible in the Communist future.

• Colorado Wellington says:

I just realized that every now and then, even Commies find happiness. See below.

• Rah says:

Right now AOC is retreating. This is not a good thing. The more time she spends back peddling the less time she has to propose new radically stupid crap. I want her lips flapping 24/7/365 telling us what her vision of what our country should do and be.

4. rah says:

I grilled in rain with the outside temp around 50 deg. F. Two hours later it was snowing and this morning we have an inch on the ground. I’m thinking this will be the last snow we have before things turn for good but the weather models have pretty cold temps projected for the next 10 days so we may get more.

5. rah says:

Going forward. Worth a listen from Brad Parscale. Says many democrats flipping to Trump.

• Colorado Wellington says:

This is not new.

One summer in the late 70s or early 80s, Frankfurt school children were unhappy with too much rain during their summer break and they took counsel from their perpetually demonstrating parents and teachers:

The children staged a rally against bad weather in Downtown Frankfurt.

I was told it was a merry Leftist affair and good fun was had by all. Some Commies I knew then were still laughing and slapping their thighs in Frankfurt pubs several years later. They were happy about the revolutionary Bewusstsein of the next generation.

6. gregole says:

Wow. Just wow! Phenomenal photographic work Tony!

7. GrilledTomatoes says:

You’re in DC? Are you hosting a fan club meeting? If so, where and when??

8. Steven Fraser says:

Tony: On one of the closeups.. I could see the Bee’s Knees!

Wonderful shots.