Amazing Things I Saw On My Bike Ride This Morning

10 Responses to Amazing Things I Saw On My Bike Ride This Morning

1. Petras says:

How many pups are there? Six?

2. R Shearer says:

Amazing and wonderful!

3. Andrew Roman says:

Great video of some very cute pups.

4. GeologyJim says:

Yeah, petras –

I previously thought there were four – but now clearly there are six frollicking fuzzy furries

Great stuff

5. rah says:

Five to seven pups seems to be about average. In areas where the coyote population is sparse and food plentiful, they can have 8 or 9 from what I’m reading. All of those pups sure look healthy and active.

6. Robertv says:

Global Warming hits Giro de Italia.

‘According to race director Mauro Vegni, the chance of more snow, iced roads, and even avalanches meant that there was too great a risk posed to the safety of the riders.’

7. rah says:

Here is what was going on near my place yesterday evening. First tornado warning and touchdown around here so far this year. https://www.heraldbulletin.com/news/update-reported-tornado-causes-extensive-damage-in-pendleton/article_ed7ef8ec-80e2-11e9-a9f1-abbbb4949f05.html

I live less than five miles east of Pendleton. The funnel cloud coming from the west, and moving ENE as they most often do, passed a mile or so north of my place. For some reason it is extremely rare for a tornado to touch down in Anderson, IN proper. Local legend has it that Chief Anderson, who had his tribe there before the white man took it over, had selected the place in part for that very reason. Far more ancient tribes as demonstrated by their mounds: “Asten ceremonial mounds built by the prehistoric Adena culture indigenous peoples of eastern North America, and also used centuries later by Hopewell culture inhabitants.”

8. O'Shawnessy says:

Right on, brother! I so dig coyotes. Even their name is cool.