New Video : Clock Is Ticking On Climate Fraud

6 Responses to New Video : Clock Is Ticking On Climate Fraud

1. Ruud says:

man,man,man, do these climate idiots think that humans are stupid or what? Are they so stupid to think that we do not control what they spew? My uncle lives in Denmark, high above north, and he is always laughing when he hears this cheap b.s. Hahaha, he said nice to now that it is getting warmer, but my ass is still freezing off,…

2. Paul Rybak says:

Thanks for your research to show the truth!

3. Aussie says:

Thanks Tony, informative as always.

I continue to be astonished, having heard the continual failed predictions of ice free Arctic, no snow, extreme temperatures since the 1980s that the Mainstream press has not picked up on the complete hoax that is going on here. You would have thought that after the 100th time or whatever of failure that some journalist would have twigged here…

How long will the stupidity go on for?

Here in Australia this summer in South East QLD has been significantly cooler than I have remembered. Its dangerous to rely on anecdotal evidence and one swallow does not make a summer, but it would be interesting to see how the temperatures sit vs the past. I won’t use the BOMs website as I have no trust in the results it would show….Tony maybe something to look at, at some stage.

4. Michael Castillo says:

I believe the reason know science nothing climate alarmist spokespersons like AOC say we only have twelve years to live is their advisors are fully aware of the predictions by Astrophysicist Valentina Zharkova and other notable scientists that solar cycle 26 will be the least active since the Dalton Minimum. The cooler, longer and wetter winters associated with solar minimums will destroy their argument that the world is burning up and that means their lives as climate alarmist spokespersons will end in twelve years.

• Winston says:

I think the warmists will use the solar minimum as a safety net, actually. When the dire predictions of global warming don’t come true, they will attribute the offsetting effect of the solar minimum and declare that it is a reprieve from the inexorable onset of catastrophic global warming.

5. Mike Gould says:

WHO has info on the Australian fires compared to past years? Please help!