Reaching Out To Climate Alarmists

It is very important for us to respect and reach out to the deep understanding of science held by climate alarmists. In this spirit, I am thinking about changing my profile picture to symbolism which they understand and respect. Not sure which one to go with.

“Orange Girl Bad”

“How Dare You”

17 Responses to Reaching Out To Climate Alarmists

1. Luke of the D says:

So Tony, are you telling us you are now going to be identifying as a 16 year old Swedish girl that knows everything about climate change? If so, I have* to say that is just so very brave! So very brave, yes indeed!

*Alphabet People Requirement

2. Homely truth is unpalatable.
    The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Chapt. XXI, p. 198

3. Al Shelton says:

I vote for “How dare you”
    But please put a scowl on your face.

4. Jeff L. says:

I think that you should try for the “Dorothy” look!

5. Petit_Barde says:

Or you could try this “Hindu look” :

6. Robertv says:

There are other well known Swedes like the Vikings.

They even knew how to survive for 400 years in Greenland.

7. Simon Hodges says:

There’s plenty of people in the anti-capitalist and anarchist movements who don’t refer to them as climate alarmists but label them as eco-fascists and climate terrorists. Considering the anti-democratic and totalitarian implications of such things as the Global Green New Deal and its relationship to smart surveillance cities, the fourth industrial revolution and the UN’s Agendas 21/2030 there is much for libertarian democrats to be concerned about that warrants upping the ante.

8. Gerald Machnee says:

Tony could get a free trip across the ocean and also get invited to address the UN.

9. The ‘How dare you’ one suits well. Don’t forget to hang a Halo over your head as I’m sure a lot of people think she’s some kind of ‘God’, or it could be ‘dog’ in which case you could be holding a leash with the globe on the end of it. Love your videos and thanks so much for all your work.

10. EternalOptimist says:

Tony
    How dare you

you have stolen my hood hood

hood

11. spike55 says:

I guess if you really want to identify as a 16 year old goldilocks .

then no-one on the left could possibly complain.

12. Jimmy Haigh says:

I said a while back that Trump should identify as a woman. They would have to vote him in as the First Female President! I can picture him walking onto the stage during the debates with Greta pigtails… I’m sure he could keep to character too.

13. Al Shelton says:

Tony ..
    You can get one of these and ride over to Europe