Plandemic Part I

21 Responses to Plandemic Part I

1. BobW in NC says:

To go along with Dr. Mikovits’ interview, here is the latest science review on the use of hydroxychloroquine vs. COVID-19. One point seems clear: the earlier it is used in the course of the disease, the better. The review also seems to imply that a loading dose of HCQ should be used, as well as considering including zinc in the regimen. https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/05/05/many-effects-of-hydroxychloroquine-against-covid-19/

2. Anon says:

I was going to post this video in a comment a day or two ago, but did not want to go too far OT. A great video, particularly @ section 10:18.

Expanding specifically on that 10:18 comment:

Coronavirus: Are Our Scientists Lying To Us?

Worth a long look… IMHO

3. Looks as though Youtube have taken down the video.

4. SteveT says:

Did Dr Fauci know something we didn’t?

5. rah says:

S0me have been having trouble with the youtube version. Think the lefties there may be screwing around. If you have a problem with link above here is the direct link to the Movie website where you can watch this video. It comes up full screen there automatically.

6. Robert Gipson says:

MSM inside whistleblower: MSM is broadcasting staged COVID events:

7. Some time ago, I started to receive intelligence that Dr Fauci was corrupt and that there was a huge conspiracy in play within the Pharmaceutical industry to create an environment favourable to their products. The latter is understandable and, in the right context, constructive, but it would seem that some within that industry have taken matters too far. Countering this, is the fact that there are people who truly are conspiracy theorists and who totally disavow the use of vaccines altogether. This group bring discredit onto any sensible investigation of the real situation. Somewhere in the middle I hope is the truth.

Having said that, my suspicions regarding Fauci’s competence (or, as some would assert, wilful duplicity) were further heightened by his casual dismissal of favourable reports concerning the efficacy of Hydroxy-Chloro-Quine (HCQ) and his promotion of Remdesivir. I have now heard, first hand, from a significant number of clinicians that they believe HCQ does, in most patients, have a significant beneficial effect. On the other hand, I have read two trial reports concerning Remdesivir that indicate Remdesivir’s efficacy is highly questionable. One of those trials being given credence was shambolic to say the least. Here is what the summary of the trial conducted in China states:

“Although not statistically significant, patients receiving Remdesivir had a numerically faster time to clinical improvement than those receiving placebo among patients with symptom duration of 10 days or less (hazard ratio 1·52 [0·95–2·43]). Adverse events were reported in 102 (66%) of 155 Remdesivir recipients versus 50 (64%) of 78 placebo recipients. Remdesivir was stopped early because of adverse events in 18 (12%) patients versus four (5%) patients who stopped placebo early.”

Note:

1. The words “not statistically significant” mean that if Remdesivir had any effect at all it was not sufficient to draw any meaningful conclusion. Its benefit was, at best, marginal.
    2. In addition to that, adverse consequences from taking Remdesivir when one considers all of the participants in the trial, including the ones where Remdesivir and Placebo were discontinued, may be significant.

For some reason, Fauci is pushing Remdesivir. Remdesivir a patented pharmaceutical. Its widespread use would be very profitable to the owners of those patents in the countries in which it is used.

This video is extremely disturbing as it corroborates other information I have received on Fauci et al. Profound thanks Tony for bringing to my attention. I have passed it onto a number of politicians with whom I have a relationship. Given the credentials and background of the person making these allegations, it is my opinion that the matter warrants further urgent investigation; being aware that those being accused will do everything possible to discredit the persons making these allegations. It may be that things are not as presented but something as important as this should not pass without thorough scrutiny. Thanks again.

• Gerald Machnee says:

Re Remdesivir:
      Do not several on CDC or one of the organizations have a financial interest in it?

8. Ken Davis says:

Be very careful about getting into bed with Judy Mikovits – she let the ME/CFS community down very badly with her antics. Was she a political victim – yes. Was she well intentioned – yes. Was she an ethical scientist – I have serious doubts. But I do agree to consider the facts and not trust the media.

• Greg Hom says:

Yes let’s trust random people on the internet instead. I’m assuming everyone on this website also believes: the moon landing didn’t happen; 9/11 was an inside job; climate change is fake; evolution isn’t real; Elvis, Tupac, & Biggie are all still alive; the Loch Ness monster & big foot just haven’t been found; John Smith really did find gold plates in his NY backyard; Jesus was a white man with blue eyes

Have fun being crazy. I’m glad I live in a country that lets you say whatever you want no matter how crazy and fact free it may be.

• Good points, well made Ken.

9. feathers says:

I’m not so sure about Dr. Mikovits. She said a few things different in this interview compared to the Epoch Times piece. I’ve been studying the efficacy and safety of the influenza vaccine – and a few things she said during the Plandemic interview were very interesting – and quite possibly true. I think we should (like any good critic) take her claims one at a time and do the requisite research to verify. Her views on the flu vaccine are quite insightful and she helped me with a 10-year info gap with a quick 5-second sound bite.

10. KevinPaul says:

We don’t get much US news down in my country, but what I have seen of Dr Fauci has been cringe worthy, he was so disrespectful to President Trump trying to belittle him I couldn’t watch it in the end, I hope he is humiliated 10 times over. What sort of psychopath would push a drug that in one trail killed more who had it than those who had a placebo?

11. Lawnmower man says:

I am not going to entirely dismiss as crazy some of the concerns raised in this video without further investigation…

But I have to say there are some glaring problems. Dr. Mikovits states that there are no effective rna virus vaccines. This is false. Polio, hepatitis a,measles, mumps, rubella are all rna viruses against which we have very effective vaccines.

She suggests that one can autoinnoculate oneself…that is that breathing out aerosolized coronavirus that is some how in one’s respiratory tract will then cause one to infect oneself because while wearing a mask you are breathing it back in. This does not make logical sense , let alone medical sense.

The others in the clip claiming to be doctors probably are so, but if you have an md and you say “hydrochloroquine” instead of hydroxychloroquine, suddenly I don’t trust you anymore.

I will agree that Fauci seemed too supportive of Remdesivir. He started out by stating proudly that this is the “first high powered study”…if you understand biostats, you understand that highly powered is not necessarily good. Highly power increases the likelihood of finding statistically significant findings that are not clinically important…that’s what we have with the latest Remdesivir study.